Recently bought this mascara from Majolica Majorca. It was recommended by quite a number of girls I know and also magazines. So I thought I'd try one. Watson in the Spring now sells this brand of cosmetics (like finally)!
I bought the BK999. This is the brush type:
I use the wider spacing part to apply the mascara and the smaller spacing brush to comb the lashes.
I found that it's easy to comb, very smooth application. It stays liquidy for a while and takes a bit time to dry, so don't blink too hard after application. It doesn't lump into annoying little lumps on your lashes so I guess it's pretty good.
Oh, and it stays and doesnt fall onto your eyebags. This is really important for me because, after sometime, my skin gets kind of oily, and I don't know why, but mascara likes to fall under my eyebags.. I think this has something to do with my oily skin and single eye lids. Hrm!~ Maybelline does that alot to me! So I don't use Maybelline mascaras anymore. Kate was so so, still drops. But I'm liking this Majolica Majorca one now. Go try it out if you're looking for a good mascara :D
I really like it's packaging too. Pretty!
Oh and I am so glad I found this again!!!:
It's called Cleansing Express Sebum. It's really good and removes all my makeup! Even waterproof ones! It's not oily, feels like water, but works like magic. Best of all, it's cheap! :D only like RM30+? I found this at Watson in BDC Everise recently. I used to buy it at Sarawak Plaza's but they haven't stock this up for some time already. Don't know about now though.
More about it is, it's from Japan. Great for late nights when you're too lazy to wash your face but want to remove your makeup. All you need is to dab the Cleaning Express Sebum on a cotton wool, wipe off all your makeup and you can go straight to bed. Washing is not neccessary, though it's still better to do so, but, awesome right?!
:D
This is how it looks like under the packaging.
So these are some of the vanity stuff I use. Hope that sharing this helps someone somewhere somehow as I too often read random posts about these stuff and I love that I could learn something from other girls :D
Till next time, tata!


No comments:
Post a Comment