Watched this movie on Thursday night and it was FAWESOME!!!! I LOVE DRAGONS! Well, if they were like in the movies, so dangerous yet so cute and sweet. Why does the description sound so much like a hot dangerous guy? wtf nvm.
The movie is just great. Original. Funny. Cool. Beautiful. and everything nice.
I was sooooo excited when I read the ratings and reviews on Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB. Rotten Tomatoes rated it 90%!!! 90!!!!! That's like effing good ok! Rotten Tomatoes is so known (to me) to give movies really low and digraceful ratings, but this movie, managed to hit A+ ok?!?!?! Even IMDB rated lower. >_<.
Anyway, if you read the reviews, it's got something to do with Vikings, Dragons and stuff. I don't really know how to narrate, but I can spoil it for ya.. ;)
Here goes, theres this boy in the Viking tribe who finds it hard for 'all-of-him" to fit in because he's small and weak and clumsy and stuff. He really really really wanted to fight and kill a dragon to please his dad and the rest of the Viking tribe and girl. >_<.
Budden he managed to shoot down a most wanted dragon, the Night Fury. But failed to kill it, instead, learnt alot about it. And more, and saved his entire town ANDDDd changed the Vikings minds and made friends with them dragons!
The End!
Okay, I'm bad at describing the whole movie but, it really is good. You gotta watch to know. Oh, and 3D isn't bad for this movie because it's bright and clear. Really good experience. WIll most definitely buy the DVD soon! hehehehes!!!
Enjoy


No comments:
Post a Comment