Wokays, I am slacking a lot. I must admit, I kinda like lazing around doing nothing. Feeling so useless. Damn the holidays. Thank goodness school is starting in a week! Oh heart heart heart uni life. Like seriously! Ever since Foundation till now, I've been loving life a lot more. :D
Anyway, my blog has a new design yay. White. I like white or bright coloured backgrounds because I feel fresh and clean and happier whenever I look at them compared to a darker background. :) Hope you guys like it.
Oh, about my friends links, I have to slowly search for them again as I lost them all.. So.. haha.. if you friends whose links I have missed out, just drop by the chat box yea :D
So these days, I've been up to 2 books! Sophie Kensella's Shopaholic Abroad and Shopaholic Baby which I borrowed from Adeline :D.
Argh! I'm have been in the begining of Shopaholic Abroad for quite sometime already because usually, before I really get addicted to a book, I gotta get through the first quarter. If the first quarter didn't manage to magnet me, it will take forever for me to finish the book. >_<. And now Lorna just surprised me with Eclipse today. OMG OMG OMG. I was so delighted as I so loved the New Moon book very very much. I think I might just dig further into Eclipse before the Shopaholics. T.T Sorry Ade if I take a bit longer >_<. However, I am DETERMINED to finish these 3 books within this week or next cos as Henry said, classes are starting like NEXT WEEK! *stress* The other thing I've been up to is.. NAILS! hehehee~~ Learned a skill or 2 from YouTube! Just type, 'Nail Art' and you shall be showered with all sortsa videos on nail art :D This is my latest design which I'm wearing now:
The flowers I learned how to make on YouTube with nail polish and a toothpick.
I didn't colour the base because I wanted a cleaner and more simple look to my nails now. So, all I did was put 2 bright coloured flowers. Simple.
The first time I watched the videos I learned how to make these dramatic flowers:
And the red flower came out as a pretty successful experiment. Tho, I am still not totally loving the colour combination on it.
And this was what I had on me last night. haha:
Used up a lot of nail polish remover last night >_<. Henry didn't like the dark purple though. He said it looked like some disease wtf! And I got tired of it within a few hours. I guess it was a bit too complicated and colourful. Anyway, that's about it, should sleep earlier to prepare myself to face early mornings next week :D Nights!
Anyway, my blog has a new design yay. White. I like white or bright coloured backgrounds because I feel fresh and clean and happier whenever I look at them compared to a darker background. :) Hope you guys like it.
Oh, about my friends links, I have to slowly search for them again as I lost them all.. So.. haha.. if you friends whose links I have missed out, just drop by the chat box yea :D
So these days, I've been up to 2 books! Sophie Kensella's Shopaholic Abroad and Shopaholic Baby which I borrowed from Adeline :D.
Argh! I'm have been in the begining of Shopaholic Abroad for quite sometime already because usually, before I really get addicted to a book, I gotta get through the first quarter. If the first quarter didn't manage to magnet me, it will take forever for me to finish the book. >_<. And now Lorna just surprised me with Eclipse today. OMG OMG OMG. I was so delighted as I so loved the New Moon book very very much. I think I might just dig further into Eclipse before the Shopaholics. T.T Sorry Ade if I take a bit longer >_<. However, I am DETERMINED to finish these 3 books within this week or next cos as Henry said, classes are starting like NEXT WEEK! *stress* The other thing I've been up to is.. NAILS! hehehee~~ Learned a skill or 2 from YouTube! Just type, 'Nail Art' and you shall be showered with all sortsa videos on nail art :D This is my latest design which I'm wearing now:
The flowers I learned how to make on YouTube with nail polish and a toothpick.
I didn't colour the base because I wanted a cleaner and more simple look to my nails now. So, all I did was put 2 bright coloured flowers. Simple.
The first time I watched the videos I learned how to make these dramatic flowers:
And the red flower came out as a pretty successful experiment. Tho, I am still not totally loving the colour combination on it.
And this was what I had on me last night. haha:
Used up a lot of nail polish remover last night >_<. Henry didn't like the dark purple though. He said it looked like some disease wtf! And I got tired of it within a few hours. I guess it was a bit too complicated and colourful. Anyway, that's about it, should sleep earlier to prepare myself to face early mornings next week :D Nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment