Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Cottage part 2

Back to The Cottage on Saturday night... and it was pretty damn FUN. People of all ages can be found in that tiny pub. From people in their 20s to 60s. I believe everyone had a pretty good time :)
A live band was invited to perform throughout the night. They started with slow songs in the first session, and then in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th session, they brought up the beat and rocked everyone off their seats :D Yeap, they were pretty good. They sang quite alot of interesting songs from the 80s, 90s, a few chinese songs and lotsa songs us 'younger ones' like to hear :D Some of them are, PussycatDoll's Hush Hush, Lady Gaga's Poker Face, Eh Eh, Shakira's Hips don't lie (i think), Whine Up and many moree! Got half the room dancing.
Think they might still be playing next Saturday. Will confirm :D
 Yeah~ Yi Hong opened this awesome drink. ZEN Green Tea Liquor. It tastes totally like green tea. Just with alcohol. A bit too sweet for my preference though. If you guys like Midori, you would like this ;). I tried this mixed with plain water, it tasted exactly like package green tea. Lol. I also tried it with beer and it was pretty good in a bitter sweet way. :D
 
As you can see, the cocktail bar is full of people, and so was the rest of the pub. It was pretty packed with people of all ages.

 
The main bar.
 
Me and SS!

 
Dy Dy is back!

 
Me and the both of them. :)

My little Hennie was getting pretty red  haha.
 
 
Lol Viki with the live band behind him.

 
A guest singer which is a friend of the band's went up and started singing, "I will survive~!" She was quite good and got the crowd very entertained.

 
This boy was emo due to some confidential reasons LOL. Toldja he gets emotional when he's tipsy >_<.
EmoNess
 
Guest guitarist from the crowd. Damn, feels like a friend of dad's >_<.

 
Flowers at the bar. It was 2am something and they were closing.

 
And someone was wasted. HAHA. But I like this pic. I find it rather artistic lol.

 
Anyone to take the homeless drunk with them?


Mission Accomplished! 

Had a really fun night at The Cottage eventhough it doesn't have a modern clubbing scene with youngesters and all. It was the music, the atmosphere and the people that made it awesome.
On other nights, they may play slower music, but I bet it'll be a pretty nice place to drink and just chillax. :)
Nights guys.

No comments: