As you all might have already seen in Facebook, I bought "3 awesome shoes!" haha. Well, they are actually 3 really nice books: The Devil Wears Prada, Everyone Worth Knowing and Chasing Harry Winston. I always loved the incredibly posh heels on their covers, and this time all THREE comes in one little size 3 box! *laughs with joy* It totally looks like an amazing shoe box doesn't it?
However, it will be some time till I open the plastic wrapping around it and read all of them as I still have 3 books in line to finish >_<.
Closer look at the fabulous heels. *drool*
Underneath the box.
The whole package costed RM89.90 but I had a 10% discount. It's practically like buying a new pair of shoes lol. I guess this would be more worth it (AND lasting). giggles
Since the title is all things pretty, I just have to show you girls (and guys) these beauutiful accessory hangars:
Pink one ♥
Purple ♥
See the beautiful detail on them.. ♥
I would so get them if they were not RM79.90 each.
I am now trying to convince myself that they are a neccesity. HAHA. I mean, I have soooo many accessories lying all over my room! This will definitely help in space-saving! ReallY! >_<. *continues to debate*
On another note, pretty stuff I already have, that I am still loving lots! Taken on a beautiful soft pink furry pillow in Steph's car.
My polished nails lol.
Actually I'm super satisfied with my 20 over bottles of nail polish collection. All in different colours haha. (have a weakness for new colours). Threw away alot more older cheaper brands that are now dry.
Cheaper as in the RM3.90 Emily ones. After you start using Elianto and FaceShop (RM10 and above ones) or higher-end or slightly more expensive brands, one can really see and feel the difference in the nail polish.
However, I read that it is very unhealthy to be constantly exposed to fumes from the nail polish and the liquid itself! So girls, do your nails in well ventilated areas and let your nails rest form nail polish once in a while.
And finally, still my best and prettiest purchase ever! My iPhone 3gs. :)
Really, before I owned it, I was like, "what's all this fuss about iPhones about" and shyt. But when I finally held one, I fell in love with it immediately. It's touch screem is so easy and senstitive, it's very user friendly, it's response is like really fast, doesn't lag one bit (I should know, I can't stand anything that lags! which is why I stopped using Nokia ever since they started producing smart phones >_<. yeap, I'm extremely impatient). Which also makes it superb for gaming. :D
I now have 6 pages on my iPhone and the number of applications I have is increasing every few months >_<. Having so much fun with it now.
Here's some of the applications I have: All sortsa puzzle games to arcade games. Have lotsa camera apps and picture editing tools, so I can crop, frame, adjust brightness and contrast and everything a photoshop software can do; whereas for the camera, I can zoom pics, take in different modes and lots more. Have dictionaries in Japanese and Thai. Haha. Also have an app that shows MBO or any other cinema in the world's show times! Which is extremely useful and way faster than checking in cinema.com.my. And other random apps like flash lights, alarm clocks and stuff.
The iPhone is seriously a very powerful phone and I don't think I'll stop using it till it breaks down on me >_<. Seriously, you never know untill you start using it.
However there is a tiny catch. My version's 3.1.2. Am using Black Ra1n for jailbreak. The problem is, it isn't very steady on my phone and crashes on me once in a while. :/ If anyone have and stable jailbreak software to introduce, please tell me! :D
That's all for today :D









No comments:
Post a Comment