Me brother and I. On the way to church Saturday evening. Awh he's getting more and more handsome isn't he Sharon?
This was the bartender and Cottage's specialty cocktail. Cottage Swing I think. It's orangey. Sweet but ofcourse a bit bitter. I think it's a bit like Screwdriver. hehe
Pina Colada. I like!!! (don't know why blogger made the two cocktail pictures are so flat. The glasses are actually quite long.. hmm)
Like this guy too. lol.
Also went to check out Piccadillys which is bigger now and quite pretty inside.
And also the upstairs of Soho to look for Ade. Looks so VIP, so, upper class house party style. With cute angmo DJ lol.
Sunday! There was this Go Kart Demo thingy at Hills.Don't know if you can spot number 12. He's damn fast. According to the guys, the kart had gears.. wooo~ Which poisoned boyfie more /.\
Bright day, good weather, lotsa people.Kekeke.. he's so tall! ANyway, was trying to stand all the pollution from the karts. Smelled awful.
So that's practically the weekends. Couple of drinks on Saturdays. And hanging out wherever's got something going on on Sundays. Or just another movie. That's Kuching weekends for ya.
Oh!! Just found this in my Fashion TV long sleeved large turtle neck shirt that Sunday... wtf
Yeah, I Love Fashion alright!Oh yeah, just watch A Walk To Remember last night. Darn! I know the whole world watched it already, cos Agnes kept reminding me. But, I didn't have much access to movies when I was younger ok!.. Strict student life then ok! >_<. bleh. I think it's a typical Korean love story kinda movie where some young people in love gets sick and dies. But still cried through it anyway /.\ (damn Shane was hot)
And that sweet romantic stuff the guy did for the dying girlfriend.. Sigh, sad to say, or even think that all that never lasts. A guy would normally just be really sweet and romantic for the first few months, making all the girls fantasies come true.. Then, after all that and the relationship becomes stable, things would either be boring because no one does sweet stuff for each other anymore, or people take each other for granted, or, it could even turn out to be a nightmare. Why can't anything last in this world. T.T lol.
Anyway, I am happy and grateful that my relationship is stable and sometimes sweet lol eventhough it ain't as touching as the movies, lol. But I guess, as long as two people are happy with each other, love and trust each other, don't step over each other nor be so particular about every little thing, and give and take and be honest with each other, and appreciate each other in everyway, a relationship can be quite peaceful, even, enjoyable ^^.










No comments:
Post a Comment