I think I particularly like the shorter ones. It's got a cute bubbly feel to it, lively, simple yet feminine. Perfecto!
Best of all, I think it makes legs look longer cos wearing it high up lessens the waist length and extends the lower body length. Perfect for a long waisted short legged girl like me T.T
Well, have yet to try! =D Dresses with clinchers do resemble these high waisted skirts and do make my legs look a wee bit more longer =D So yeah, deff gonna try these more casual looking, 2 piece pretties.
Not much choices here in Kuching yet tho (ugghhh how much more outdated can we be), but I'd be working hard scouting for them in Melb. (Yay! Yes Melb! I'm going!!! YIPPIE!!!)
Here are some pretties with them skirts which I adore!!!

Lively! ain't it?

This is Suet Li I stole her pic from her blog at: sweatlee.com
Haha, I like her blog mainly cos she's got some sweet posts on her relationship, esp the couple meme AND cos of the many beautiful clothes she wears and gets from the US! *envy*
She's funny too and is future-in-lawyly related to fourfeetnine.com which I read too.

Ok, on to Vanessa Hudgens. =D NICE!!!!!! So summerish in floral!

Another Vanessa in high waisted skirt pic.

Can't get enough of checkers? Get some on the skirt! =D

The current ultimate teen fashion icon: Blair Waldorf! (seriously, most fashion blogs I go to feature Gossip Girl and this girl.) So loving her style. Very neat, girly and classy. Wish I can have all her clothes and accessories!!! >_<. Especially that flower necklace she wore at Nate's grad party in one of the last few episodes of Season 2 =O! It's in this scene!:

Ok, ok, will blog more about her next time.
Back to my studies. Finals next week. Gotta rush Law now T.T
tata~
p/s: I KNEW THIS DRESS LOOKED FAMILIAR!!!

=O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY DIDN'T I GET IT?!?!?! T.T~
No comments:
Post a Comment