So, Kimberly flew off, Mei Hui flew off, and it's me, Xian and Elaine(which just flew in) left in Kuching. Haven't looked for the girls who are still here yet cos I couldn't be bothered to go out.
Why?
Because ever since Xian gave me this AWSOMEE movie/drama streaming programme, called, PPStream, I have been on it almost EVERYDAY =DDDDD
Was re-watching the first season of Gossip Girl, cos I am so freggin crazy bout GG! Budden, when I saw PRISON BREAK on the list with all episodes from Seasons 1-4, I thought, OOOO~~~ Since many ppl's been asking me to watch it last year. But I never got to access it, I thought, "Let's try this for a change", *click*.
And there I was.. Stuck on Prison break ever since.
Gonna finish season 1 soon! =D The whole thing's really kinteo at some parts but I always had faith and somehow knew that the good guys will never die and things will always find its way in place no matter how last minutely kinteo the problem became.. and I was never disappointed. Typical for action-heroes-movies.lol. But it is fun to watch.
I find it especially amusing that a bunch of convics are able to go through each passing day in prison, thinking of a way to escape. lol. Especially Michael Scofield. What a good way to fill in one's time in prison. It's good physical and mental exercise. So beneficial, ESPECIALLY again, to those people who were sentenced to a life long time in jail lol.
Anywayyyy.. Gonna get back to it now. muahahhaaaa.. hopefully will b able to finish the whole season tomorrow. Yay!
K, feeling better from my flu. yay! one more week till..... =DDDDDDDD
chaoz~
2 comments:
=p i should give it to u after i back ...haha
n who are u?
Post a Comment