Firstly, I must say, I am NOT a big hater.
But, I HATE AFTER 3!
Reasons being, their food is always ALMOST inconsistent, and, it SUCKS! Ok, I won't just say this if I've only been there once, and triedd only ONE of their dishes. I gave this place a few chances to prove me wrong by going there several times and trying various dishes. But it never failed to make me hate it more. =.=
Food that I have ordered and comments about it:
Butter Chicken Rice - 1st time I went there for this, it tasted pretty good, only, small in portion. Nevermind that.
Ginger Chicken Rice - a random day. IT WAS WATERY! eww!!!! and ginger chicken rice's sauce is ssupposed to be dark coloured rite? The one they served me was cream in colour! and SOOOO freggin diluted! it was almost tasteless! wtf! worse of all was, bubbles of oil was FLOATING on the surface of the diluted gravy! looked practically like vomit! omfg. *faints*
Butter Chicken rice - I went back to eat what I thought was nice in the begining. Turned out to SUCK much worse than the ginger chicken rice. Why? the chicken was inedible! It was a thin slice, and it was HARD! Even our fork couldn't penetrate the chicken's skin! there was white meat inside that was so over cooked or maybe recooked that it turned so hard we tried to stab our fork into the piece of meat that it "FLEW" away. =.="""""" what a pain it was to even finish one quarter of the dish. T.T
Lemon Chicken Rice - is the same as the butter chicken rice. Full stop.
I dunno bout u guys but I haven't had any luck at this place. /.\
But the other day, it was sooo hot, and tiring and me n baby were hungry. As we can't think of anywhere else near where we were to eat, we thought of going to After 3 again to give it one last try.
I was already paranoid about the food in the menu. So, I decided to give their "RECOMMENDATION" a try.
Behold: The Home Made Steamed Chicken with Rice in Basket!
Turns out like this:
ughhH~
The chicken meat doesn't feel like chicken meat, it has the MINCED pork texture.
It was TOO SALTY!
NO creativity whatsoever in the sauce! it tasted plainly like soya sauce straight out of it's bottle.
So the taste in this whole dish is only: salt + soyasauce
=.=
what a lousy recommended dish. No wonder their normal dishes suck THAT BAD!
Wonder if the boss every tried their own food. Wonder if the Banquet's dishes are that bad too.
After 3 = FAIL thick thick
I give up and will never eat there again.
1 comment:
can try their chicken burger... fries + burger = RM4 (cheaper than swinburne's open air cafe) and it tastes so much better...
*ok i onnly ordered that once... i wonder abt the inconsistency... :/
Post a Comment