Another really sad thing is.. I took SOooooooooo Many pics from 15-17 July but managed to just "accidentally" deleted ALL of them. I swear to u, my camera was acting up on me for over-working it for the hols. sigh!
First my handphone failed me, then my laptop fail me, and now even my camera did some stupid stunt that I almost wanted to throw it into the sea when we were at the pier where there were cute little penguins where I F***ingly intended to delete just a day of photos and the stupid T2 ended up deleting the whole 3 days. WTf. Pics of the pier, the cute little shy penguins, the lovely foods, and MY BIRTHDAY pics are now gone gone gone gone gone.. *cries*
Gah.. nvm.. I still have hundred more pics coming up but still.. ShIT! T.T
Anyway, on a happier tone, I PASSED all my subjects!!!!!!!!!!!!! am so REliefed! And I thought it was the end. =)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
And I watched Harry Potter last night! The movie was what we call, half half, left us confused with lotsa question marks floating on our heads, but it was funny at some parts and Frighteningly thrilling at some that baby Jumped! hahahaa.. anyway. It wasn't too bad, just, incomplete. Owell, now I'm interested to read the Half Blood Prince book which is collecting dust up in my shelf now. heh~
But before that, I have got to finish Chasing Harry Winston first.

=D~~ Been so stuck to it, but I take my sweet time in reading it carefullly. It's really so Sex in the City and sooo chick flick. perfect for someone like me. hehehe~
Okay, back to my reading, hope my laptop'll be ok by next week.
Till then. Tata~ mwah mwah~
3 comments:
Is the story nice? I mean the novel. Intend to buy it though =)
okay, this is a lil' late. The photos are still recoverable with some simple software. Just stop using the memory card until you got a computer to recover the photos inside.
J-Cupcake~ : Hey, yeah well, if you liked Sex and the City, it's definitely the book for you. It's girly and entertaining ^^
Edmund: omg..i kept using the cam lol.. alright I shall try =))
Post a Comment