Friday, July 10, 2009

Melb Trip: Day 1 [070709-080709]

Day 1 starts with the day all of us (Agnes, Henry and I) took our flights over.

Early in the morning, had breakfast at Starbucks at KIA before sending Henry off. He used Silk Air. hmmpff~ (jealous)




















Starbuck's RM6.50 breakfast ;)


Then, at that night, me and Agnes took the last Airasia flight to KL.

It was very late when we arrived at the LCCT, so we went to Starbucks as we had another 13 hours till the next flight also the one and only flight to Melb which is in the afternoon 1.40pm everyday) =(

Ordered Chicken Pie for supper.















sucked.















played facebook a while on Agnes's lappie.

Got bored.

Tried to sleep.















HARD! Cos we were on these wooden chairs T.T such a pain in the ass, neck and other parts of the body T.T

Untill... we SNATCHED THESE CHAIRs away! muahahaha~~




















still a pain tho. =( hardly slept. results: HUMUNGOUS PIMPLE. Which you will see later.

Next Morning... My club sandwich















Tasted fine but the bread was really hard! I think they toasted it over and over again =(















Had tons of free refills of coffee and tea and my book =) Refills are free till 11am! =D




















Their own tea! not bad =)















Aggyness :P















Our stuff T.T

Before the 7.5 hour flight, we had our lunch at the international departure hall in LCCT.
Spaghetti!















Earl Grey Tea
it was gud~




















On our really long flight, I expected to get flight sickness, headache, lack of sleep and extreme boredom.

However, to my surprise, each seat had their own screen! =DDDDD

But.. EVERYTHING costs money T.T

Even the Aussie guy beside us knew that. haha
He's really nice, and friendly. Likes to speak Mandarin too! Cos he works in China. How nice to have a friendly person sit beside you. Makes the flight a lot less painful ^^

We later realised that there was SOMETHING that was free on the screen!~ That was.....

THE CHAT service!!!!! =D

I experimented it by starting a chat room named: boredom

hehe

Then slowly.. more and more people came to chat. Oh how proud an owner I was. :P

I'm 44J btw. lol















This was the most annoying thing:















It always took away our screen when they had some announcement /.\















Around 6pm Malaysian time... we left the light, for the stars. Do you see the star?















21 ppl! hehehe~ so proud still :P

THe chats got more and more interesting as we neared Melbourne.

So glad for the chat stuff, made the flight more comfortable, faster and more entertaining ^^.

BEHOLD: PART OF MELBOURNE from the sky, at night, taken with a lousy cam.. >_<.













The flight over was not as terrible as I thought it would be, although I was really lack of sleep. Made my pimple even bigger T.T

Ok, that's all on Day 1, blogging bout Day 2 later. GOing SHOPPING now! MUWAHHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!

tata~

No comments: