It's been a while. I guess I've been too busy with nothing in particular causing me to neglect things that are actually something in particular. If that made any sense. swt.
Well, actually since the holidays started I've been hopping on and off planes and buses traveling up and down Borneo Island. Muahaha I just made myself sound so touristy but actually I've only been to Kota Kinabalu, Miri and Sibu >_<. Visited a few relatives and friends and now before the 2nd month of the hols, I am broke. T_____T I should seriously plan and budget properly before saying yes to every trip that I am invited to. Maybe that should be my new half a year's resolution.
Okay, to the overdue topic. In KK, like the rest of East Malaysia, there are not many really major high-end brands or large boutiques like Forever 21, Top Shop or Cotton-on in the shopping malls yet, therefore, variety wise, nah, can't shop for much clothes here.
Buttt, what KK has that Kuching does not have is SaSa. It's like a Watson only mainly concentrating on skin care and cosmetic products. So, there are many types of cosmetic products to choose from that you can't get in departmental stores and drug stores. Which also means, lotsa Japanese products :D. Bought a couple of things in SaSa worth more than RM100 sobs but some were pretty useful.
One of them is this cool Eyebrow pencil called, CYBER COLORS Easy Slide Eyebrow Pen. It not only looks pretty on the outside, it also draws pretty neat brows!
On one tip you get the slide out crayon like thing to draw your eyebrow. The color comes out smoothly so a few strokes are enough, and it lasts a whole day on my brows! love!
On the other tip, there's an eyebrow brush, which is oh so awesomely 2 in 1. After drawing your brow you can comb your natural brow hair with the drawing and make it look all natural. Then, under the brush, you can screw out the sharpener! which sharpens the crayon of course! And there you have it, a 3 in one eyebrow fix. It's like my best eyebrow buy ever.
The lines that come out are really rich, neat and easy to control. Love this much more than powder eyebrow pens! It costs around RM40 I thinkkkk, I really forgot, I'm sorry, but it's so worth it because it comes with a refill! What an absolutely satisfying buy. The eyebrow pen comes in three colors, brown, dark brown and grey which are all very pretty. I bought dark brown because it goes with my hair.
The other products I bought are not so major, but still useful. One of them is this, Biore UV Perfect Face Milk, which is sunblock with SPF 50! :D
Skin care consultants always tell me it's crucial to protect your skin from the sun, especially the face, but I have always been too cheap to get a proper sunblock for the face haha. But since we were going to the islands at KK, and would be under the scorching sun for like the whole day, I decided, maybeee it would be good to prevent the face from sunburn.
So, when we were just about to leave SaSa, I spotted this Biore product with the wrapping which says "No.1 best selling sunblock in Japan!". I was like, okaayy, I've seen something like that before on the Hada Labo Moisturizing Lotion's (which is a moisturizing toner) packaging before saying "sold every 4 seconds in Japan!". What is it with using 'Japan'? But oh wells, they dare to claim, so it should have some level of quality. Hada Labo was pretty good, face never peeled after using that moisturizing toner, no complains. and as for this Biore sunblock, no complains either because I didn't get sunburned throughout Manukan. muahaha. Infact, my face and my entire body wasn't seriously tanned at all! muahahahahaha SPF 50 really works!
Oh oh, forgot about the texture... The Biore UV Perfect Face Milk comes out as this smooth white watery like liquid. It's really light, and when applied on the face, it gives a smooth, light powdery layer. It's like the Kate Makeup base I've used before, only lighter and has extra high UV protection ;D. So yeah, it's a pretty good sunblock/makeup base to me. Still use it on random hot sunny days. :)
And the other product I got was this double eye lid glue. Damn it works wonders and got my eyes looking so-not-droopy!!! :D , and made makeup look more natural because I didn't have to use a thick eyeliner layer for my single eyelids anymore. However, the downside is that, it tugs on the eyelids, so after washing it off, eyelids may seem slightly pinkish and swollen. :\ So maybe I won't recommend one to use it everyday.
This is a pic where I used the eyebrow pen, the Biore sunblock for a smooth makeup base and a layer of a bit of the eyelid glue. :)
Oh btw, since the post's makeup related, I'd like to share this video of a nice natural look I like from Michelle Phan. I love her vids haha. Enjoy.
Okay, this has been a really long post. I guess that's what you get when you've got tons of words stuck in your brain trying to find it's way out after some time. Hope this was helpful :D
Anyway, till next time thxbye~
Well, actually since the holidays started I've been hopping on and off planes and buses traveling up and down Borneo Island. Muahaha I just made myself sound so touristy but actually I've only been to Kota Kinabalu, Miri and Sibu >_<. Visited a few relatives and friends and now before the 2nd month of the hols, I am broke. T_____T I should seriously plan and budget properly before saying yes to every trip that I am invited to. Maybe that should be my new half a year's resolution.
Okay, to the overdue topic. In KK, like the rest of East Malaysia, there are not many really major high-end brands or large boutiques like Forever 21, Top Shop or Cotton-on in the shopping malls yet, therefore, variety wise, nah, can't shop for much clothes here.
Buttt, what KK has that Kuching does not have is SaSa. It's like a Watson only mainly concentrating on skin care and cosmetic products. So, there are many types of cosmetic products to choose from that you can't get in departmental stores and drug stores. Which also means, lotsa Japanese products :D. Bought a couple of things in SaSa worth more than RM100 sobs but some were pretty useful.
One of them is this cool Eyebrow pencil called, CYBER COLORS Easy Slide Eyebrow Pen. It not only looks pretty on the outside, it also draws pretty neat brows!
On the other tip, there's an eyebrow brush, which is oh so awesomely 2 in 1. After drawing your brow you can comb your natural brow hair with the drawing and make it look all natural. Then, under the brush, you can screw out the sharpener! which sharpens the crayon of course! And there you have it, a 3 in one eyebrow fix. It's like my best eyebrow buy ever.
The lines that come out are really rich, neat and easy to control. Love this much more than powder eyebrow pens! It costs around RM40 I thinkkkk, I really forgot, I'm sorry, but it's so worth it because it comes with a refill! What an absolutely satisfying buy. The eyebrow pen comes in three colors, brown, dark brown and grey which are all very pretty. I bought dark brown because it goes with my hair.
The other products I bought are not so major, but still useful. One of them is this, Biore UV Perfect Face Milk, which is sunblock with SPF 50! :D
Skin care consultants always tell me it's crucial to protect your skin from the sun, especially the face, but I have always been too cheap to get a proper sunblock for the face haha. But since we were going to the islands at KK, and would be under the scorching sun for like the whole day, I decided, maybeee it would be good to prevent the face from sunburn.
So, when we were just about to leave SaSa, I spotted this Biore product with the wrapping which says "No.1 best selling sunblock in Japan!". I was like, okaayy, I've seen something like that before on the Hada Labo Moisturizing Lotion's (which is a moisturizing toner) packaging before saying "sold every 4 seconds in Japan!". What is it with using 'Japan'? But oh wells, they dare to claim, so it should have some level of quality. Hada Labo was pretty good, face never peeled after using that moisturizing toner, no complains. and as for this Biore sunblock, no complains either because I didn't get sunburned throughout Manukan. muahaha. Infact, my face and my entire body wasn't seriously tanned at all! muahahahahaha SPF 50 really works!
Oh oh, forgot about the texture... The Biore UV Perfect Face Milk comes out as this smooth white watery like liquid. It's really light, and when applied on the face, it gives a smooth, light powdery layer. It's like the Kate Makeup base I've used before, only lighter and has extra high UV protection ;D. So yeah, it's a pretty good sunblock/makeup base to me. Still use it on random hot sunny days. :)
And the other product I got was this double eye lid glue. Damn it works wonders and got my eyes looking so-not-droopy!!! :D , and made makeup look more natural because I didn't have to use a thick eyeliner layer for my single eyelids anymore. However, the downside is that, it tugs on the eyelids, so after washing it off, eyelids may seem slightly pinkish and swollen. :\ So maybe I won't recommend one to use it everyday.
This is a pic where I used the eyebrow pen, the Biore sunblock for a smooth makeup base and a layer of a bit of the eyelid glue. :)
Oh btw, since the post's makeup related, I'd like to share this video of a nice natural look I like from Michelle Phan. I love her vids haha. Enjoy.
Okay, this has been a really long post. I guess that's what you get when you've got tons of words stuck in your brain trying to find it's way out after some time. Hope this was helpful :D
Anyway, till next time thxbye~

No comments:
Post a Comment