Have you ever felt,
So frustrated with yourself because you can't get yourself to do things you have planned so nicely to do when the time to do the things come?
When the time comes, you just don't feel like doing it because it's not what you want to do then. All the muscles in your body tells you, you don't want to do this right now! Do something else! Then you do something else and leave the thing you were supposed to do aside.
And the process above repeats itself and you find yourself never accomplishing the thing you wanted to do. >_<. Sometimes, you don't even know which you should do first anymore.
I feel so terribly that way. The things I have been putting aside:
1.) Read Breaking Dawn. Problem: Reading August's CLEO
2.) Read friend's Shopaholic & Baby. Problem: Must read Shopaholic's Wedding first
3.) Read Shopaholic's Wedding. Problem: Reading Breaking Dawn first because it's more interesting. wtf
4.) Facial
5.) Treat cracked heels :S
6.) Arrange music in iTunes
7.) Clean old laptop
8.) Practice piano
9.) Draw something
10.) Blog
11.) Sell 2nd hand stuff
And many more :(
All because I want to stare at my PC, surf, read blogs and watch Glee D:
And also because I have to go out and do chores and watch new movies >_<.
And go window shopping
And go travelling
untill I'm broke :((((
No comments:
Post a Comment