Helloooo! Here's a short post on some shopping goodies! :p
Walked around Spring quite a few times this week and stumbled upon several good deals :D
We all know the end of season sales had been going on for sometime now but I didn't expect Charles and Keith to be on sale too! Until the day before yesterday when I was walking around Spring with Aggy and Elaine that I felt the urge to show Elaine the pair of heels I wanted so bad for months now from Charles and Keith which costed RM165 smthn D:
But to my surprise! All the shoes were on sale. And my heels were 70% off! omfg-joy-to-the-world-heaven-fell-upon-me. Howeverrr the pair I wanted was out of size! /dark-clouds-shadowed. Butttt, there was a slightly similar pair, which had a more blunter tip than the one that I originally wanted... The design is a slightly similar due to the Oxford ties on the top, so, BUY!!! RM47+ only. Such a good buy, so happy with myself and the patience I had for months now wtf
Nah my heels:
:D For casual and formal. Oh the feeling of getting new shoes, so delightful, self fulfilling, dream come true and everything, So happy. muahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaa >_<.
Oh ya, the flats in C&K however does not have such awesome discounts I wonder why. The brown strappy studded flats I got beginning of the year is still above RM100 :(((
Anyway, other stuff
Just tried this out. Nature Republic's Black Head Scavenger Oil Peeling Gel. Yeah, its this oil based gel that you rub on your blackheads every few times a week. it's supposed to slowly dissolve and pull out your skin's impurities. I think it's not too bad, shall wait for the results in a few more weeks, but I was very successful with the pore pack yesterday after using this. :D It's on 20% discount now, good time to try it out cos it's only close to RM40 now :D
2 Lovely nail colors I've been looking for for sometime now. Nature Republic's Pink: FRD 303 and white FWH001. Both shimmering, both very rich colors. The pink is just so beautifully sweet and sassy at the same time, just the pink I've been searching so long for, and the white is perfect for a glossy French Manicure! It is a thick rich shimmering white, like 2 times stronger than the Elianto's one. yum! Best of all, it's 50% of now for both! So I got both of them for only RM15.90. How much more awesome can they get. :D~
And I totally forgot about the Revlon Color Stay review!
All I can say is, I LOVE this foundation. It's rich, it has awesome coverage and it can make skin as er "contoured" T__T as mine look (almost) flawless! Especially in pictures! muahahahaahaa. It also lives up to it's ColorStay name cos it really stays like for a long time. I even wore it to the beach and got into the water and out, it still stayed!! (at least I think it did cos my face didn't look blemished after I got outta the sea water). Yeah, but every normal day, you can expect it to stay till you get off work or till the late evenings.
However, I won't use it everyday because it is quite thick and won't wanna suffocate my skin too much. Still sticking to Blemish Balms aka BB creams. ;)
There, my two cents. Enjoy :D



2 comments:
Hello!
Thanks for the Revlon CS review? May i know where did you get it? I had been searching all over Kuching but couldnt find it, any help?? Thanks love your blog!!! Keep more coming!!
Love,
Judy
Hey, you're welcome! I got it at Watson, Spring if I remembered correctly. I think Parkson should have it too. Good luck and Thanks! :)
Post a Comment