Today, was any random day, when I woke up, went to breakfast at Kaya & Toast, waited for food which took a while to reach our table, used the wi-fi there, and opened Facebook on my iPhone, and was surprised by many shared posts of this video:
Ahhhh! *heart heart heart* Such a beautiful version of Aerosmith's 'I don't want to miss a thing'. Never realized there was a female version of this song till now, I love Yuna Ito's voice, I love Facebook, thank you all for sharing (yah one can get so many updates on anything on FB from Worldcup updates to newest songs, movies, mobile phones and so on :O)
Anyway, love how such a strong song can turn into such a soft and sweet one. Didn't realize the song is soo melodious, no wonder we all love it, always thought it was romantic only >_<. Now I love love love it much more cos now girls can sing it hahaha. Gonna be my ringtone fer now aahhh~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Oh ya, seems like Yuna Ito isn't the first to do a female cover of 'I don't want to miss a thing', Nina did it too! Sounds lovely too!
♥♥♥
-end-
No comments:
Post a Comment