Saturday, August 21, 2010

Delizzecious

This is a really short post on good food we have tried.The place is Delizze located at Premier 101.

Had lunch and dinner there before, it may seem a little bit pricey but I feel the food  there is totally worth every cent. The portion is big but everything just tastes very.. right! 
No pictures because everytime I go there I'm starving, so, food ends up in my throat the second after I complimented it's looks. :(

Anyway, tried the forgot what sandwich there (sorrryyy), the Chicken Ala King, Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, Penni Carbonara and Chicken Gordon Bleu. Love them all! Especially the Salad and the Carbonara. 

Oh yeah I haven't tried the pastries yet, but I did try the tapao-able salads. 100 grams for about RM3.50. Not too bad. Me and boyfie likes the chicken salad. 

Go try it out if you pass by there yeah~ But don't go at 9pm or later cos most things would be unavailable. 
Tata. :)

No comments: