Monday, August 23, 2010

Favorite iPhone themes

A friend recently asked me how I got my iPhone to get all pretty in pink inside. I'm no expert but I can share this with ya'll. 

First you jailbreak it, here's the link of info from Redmonpie on how to jailbreak iPhone 3G and onwards using ios4, 4.0.1 using jailbreakme (Star). Very useful and detailed instructions and this is like the easiest and quickest jailbreak I ever used! yum!

Next, to get them awesome themes, download Cydia, get WinterBoard (which is some theme organizer thing). After that, get those pretty themes from Cydia and activate them with WinterBoard! So easy! First thing I did when I got my iPhone last year haha.

However, with os4, my previous "Pretty Pink Theme" isn't as pretty as when it was on 3.1.2.. Don't know why :( and the lockscreen & wallpaper still uses the theme's lockscreeen and wallpaper eventhough I set to use m y own wallpaper :( So, everything's just slightly less pretty. >_<. No  more cute flower signal bar and pink EVERYTHING.

Well, atleast, some things like the Springboard and icons could still stay pretty.


This is my favorite Hello Kitty theme! It's named "hello kitty geance" from ModMyi in Cydia.



This cool more sophisticated white theme is named "White" from ZodTTD& MacCiti. "White Chocolate" and  "White Calculator" is pretty cool too. You could check out the screenshots in Cydia. Oh the little pink icons are from my favorite of favorite themes "Pretty Pink Theme", still use it cos it's still one of the most complete themes ever! But use it as a background now because the Hello kitty and White theme are lighter and sweeter :D.


This one is so cute, downloaded it right after I played Little Big Planet... The theme is called, "Little Big Planet" haha. 


That's one thing I love about the jailbreak-able iPhone... The inside can be pretty as the outside :D

About iOs4, I love it! I love how the folders save so much space and pages. Only, the multi-task thing is a bit of a hassle, having to close the apps whenever I don't need them, cause they don't auto-close. Oh, and, is os4 supposed to come with iBooks? I don't have it! sob.

Which makes me feel like reading my Twilight app, lol, which makes my eyes tired, which makes me wanna sleep now, good night. hehe.

6 comments:

EuniceRoe said...

Hi, how are you able to use the hello kitty geanace theme with some of the pretty in pink icons at the same time? If I select both themes in winterboard, it changes to all pretty in pink. Please reply and let me know. Thank u!

Daphy.εїз said...

Hello there, you can prioritize your theme in winterboard. Notice the three-lined icon beside each theme in winterboard? Press and hold on the three-lined icon and move the theme up. I put the Hello Kitty theme above the Pretty Pink theme, like that, it will use all the Hello Kitty theme icons first, and whichever icon is lacking in the Hello Kitty theme, the Pretty Pink theme icons will fill it up. Hope that helped. :)

EuniceRoe said...

Thank you so much! I am now able to customize my iphone so much better after what you taught me!! Now my phone is super cute n pink like urs!!! Hello kitty, pink icons and alll! ^_^ Thank you for your reply!! xxxx

Daphy.εїз said...

great to hear that! you're most welcome! ^^!

Anonymous said...

Hey. I downloaded the hellokitty themes. But the navigations doesn't appear those kity icons on those apps. What should i do?

Daphy.εїз said...

Hey, what navigations do you mean?