Ello! Today Imma share with you some things I discovered from using this product:
The Skin Food Nail Lavender Remover. To remove nail polish, not your nails >_<.
It was given to me by Agnes , still don't get why she bought it though cos she doesn't use it haha, but, much appreciated! Thank you Aggy!
Well, the point of sharing this is because, before using this, I was using the RM2.90 nail polish remover available at Cindy stores or any cheap accessory shop. I was satisfied with it because it was strong and removes polish well. I didn't bother to try anything else, especially the more expensive type, cause I thought, what's the point right.
But after using this, I felt like such a fool :( I'm not sure how much the bottle of Skin Food nail polish remover costs because it was given to me, but I'm sure it's slightly more expensive, BUT it is sooooooooo much better than the cheap Cindy ones! It not only does NOT dry up your nails and skin around it, it also smells nice and removes very smoothly! Just a few gentle swipes is enough! Therefore, definitely less harm done to your nails and cuticles!
Conclusion, if you paint your nails as often as I do, try to take better care of them by using products with more quality. :D
Oh, and I'm trying to keep to this routine of leaving nail polish on for not more than 4 days? So, Imma paint nails every Fridays and wipe them off by Tuesday to let em breathe. Hopefully I'd be disciplined enough heh.
Since we're on the nails subject, this is the current nail art I did and am still wearing hehe. It's only Monday!
Did a rounder tip this time cos got kinda sick of the usual flat tips. A bit more of a challenge to make it a symmetrical bullet but it was worth it! Fingers actually looked longer because of the shape haha. Did a simple pink base with my Nature Republic pink polish, and drew tiny flowers and curves with a very light pink Elianto using a nail art brush. Then added a bit of white for the 3D effect and dotted on a few very small sized rhinestones for the center of the flowers. Pleased with how it turned out considering not using any samples to follow this time. heh.
This one was more complicated. Challenged myself to this after finding my favorite pink from Nature Republic hehe. Was a messy attempt >_<. Design's from a Youtube video.
I liked this design lots! It's so neat yet so pattern-full. From the same youtube vid as above.
Haha simply did the toenails to go with it. My toenails are always very very short because I wear a lot of cover ups. Especially sports shoes hehe.
The glamorous nails. I love zebra patterns! And the dark purple made it look classy in my opinion. Red should do well in replacing the purple I think. Maybe I would loose the bling next time. Will do another version of this when my nails grow longer hehe.
Till next time. Tata~



No comments:
Post a Comment