It's been a while since I talked about shopping, because it's been a long time since I shopped, because of Daph's Ultimate Saving Plan (DUSP). The plan was an upcoming success but then the Malaysian Mega Sale had to come along. :S
However, after much debate and rationalizing, the DUSP committee (consisting of Daph's brain cells, conscious and boyfriend), decided that it's okay to do a little bit of shopping while there are sales for future economical benefits. >_<.
Then again, didn't do much shopping lar teehee. Only bought like a surf short, jeans shorts, an MNG basic blouse and an Esprit tank top. See, so little, so practical, so 'comforting', and am gonna save some of them for Chinese New Year anyway *comforts self*.
Love the surf shorts because it's so 2 in 1. It's simple black and white short on the outside but the upper band can be flipped to make it low cut and get this awesome zebra design on the waist. heart.
Always wanted a pair of jeans shorts and I finally found the perfect one with the right color and right bottom fold! You don't know how long I've been looking for this! So worth it :p Anyway, I find shorts very worth it because I wear them all the time. And they don't betray you as fast as long jeans do. I mean, when you just gain that coughtinybitofcough weight, long jeans suddenly get so tight it's uncomfortable to wear them! (Not that I gained anything. /looks away)
Bought all that Roxy because one, it's my favorite store in Spring, two, discounts start from 20%-50% now! And boyfie has the member card so that's like an additional 10%! AND, for every RM100 purchase you get a RM10 voucher! So, all in all, so worth it to go shop there now!
Enjoy your mega sales shopping people! tata
No comments:
Post a Comment