

Was just bored..
I have been SOOOooooooooOOO busy with assignments lately, I don't think I directly feel the stress. Instead, I take it out on everything else around me to not feel completely crazy. I constantly feel frustrated and impatient. I nag alot!!(poor boyfriend) I step on the accelerator hard alot, am constantly rushing around cutting through traffic, honk at stupid drivers and slow pokes, I mean, why go 50 on the fast lane?! There are 2 incase ya haven't noticed! (but then again I might sometimes be the poor bastard that I honk at.*guilty* but when the blood rushes, I don't think for a split second or 2). Oh, and I went back to Trance and Techno for a while and very OFTEN blast my speakers =).
Besides that, I feel arrogant and tend to think some people are incompatible BECAUSE,..... I was frustrated about lil' blocks on the road(this is a metaphor). Actually I still am frustrated. Wondring why some people don't give a damn about what they are doing. This ain't high school no more >_<. Worst of all is when it's not only you/other people are depending on YOU...
Okay, I'm sorry if I've been rude to anyone and been showing a very down and frustrated, frowning face... I AM Tired. It's hard to lift the lifeless muscles of ur face when u're tired u know~ sigh~ *wondering if I look old*
Anyway anyway, on a happier tone...
So ya'll know Hen's got a PS3 and had been glued on it ever since... Sigh~ joys of (his) working life, No homework! >_<. So I kinda despise it a little at first as his concentration span on yours truly seems to have lowered
UNTILL, one day, he suddenly said, "Come dear! Look at this!" He said with a humungous smile on his face. *rolls eyes*I remember that smile anytime! It's that smile my bro always gimme when he discovered some new "cool" game which I obviously have no interest whatsoever in..
But when I leaned over to look into the screen...
0_0
all I said was...
"EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!"

SEE SEE!!!!!!
They were playing Little Big Planet. And this CUTEEE little thing here is a Sackman. OMG!!!! The CUTENESS! *heart pumps right out*

It also has a sad, happy, crazy and ANGRY face!!!! see what I mean now?~?!?!?!?! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This has gotta be my new favourite 'cute thing'!
Seeing how much I love the little thing, he bought the game that night~ Awwww~~~ (well, atleast I think it's because of me.. lol)
So I'd be playing this ADORABLE lil thing soon! omg omg omg *HAPPY*
There's also an iPhone theme for it!!!:

I SO CAN'T WAIT TO THROW IT INTO MY soon to come iPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDD
-end-
2 comments:
try playing with him some time on multiplayer or with more friends... u'd hav fun smacking people... :D
*back to assignment stress =_=*
Lol.. We played 2 players and yea, did loads of smacking lol and dancing!!! So cute laaaaaa lol.
Sigh assignments T.T
Post a Comment