Ok, so I dunno and do not remember if I'ved blogged about this place before... But I'm just gonna describe my experience last Saturday and you judge :P
So me, Henny and VannoyingthingBong went there for lunch.
The place was kinda full, there were only bout 5-6 tables unoccupied.
So after we ordered, we waited...
and waited...
I got my Mee Sua first in less than 15 minutes.
It was RM6 for a portion smaller than RM4.50 one u can get at normal coffee shops.
Nevermind that.
It took more than 30 minutes for our simple drinks to arrive.
What drinks? Cola, Wintermelon red tea and Honey Green tea.
My Honey Green Tea never came.
So I flagged down the lady waitor for my drink.
And she said that they ran outta green tea and need 10 more minutes to cook it. obviously telling me I should just order smthn else.
Fine... I changed my drink to wintermelon tea with no ice (I alway say "no ice" extra clear. the waitress even repeated after me.).
It came alright, WITH ice. So I had to get a younger girl waiter to remove it for me.
Did I mention baby's food didnt come after 30 minutes?
I already finished my dish LONGG ago.
Vik's came after more than the 30 minutes we sat there.
Hen's didnt.. so we flagged down the waitress again, like 2/3 waitresses confirmed out order again, Stewed Beef with rice.
It came after another long 10-15 minutes.
It was totally NOT stewed beef with rice.
Instead, it had light coloured transparent sauce with meat and toufu with rice.
Baby got impatient and didnt bother to complain.
He just ate.
I was still hungry. Really wanted to eat dumplings but, I thought, ah, forget it.
After waiting for Hen to finish eating, we just paid and left.
I dun NEED to tell you how bad the service at Taipei 101 is.
Vik found a word to describe it tho: FUBAR!
meaning: Fucked Up Beyond Any Recognition.
*shrugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment