Monday, October 12, 2009

Life Cafe @ Brighton Square

Ello! I just went to the new Life Cafe last Friday~ The menu says its at Brighton Square but I didn't realise that the place was Brighton Square, so for all of you location-name-noobies like me, it's situated at the left side of the left turning into Jalan Song from the Simpang Tiga traffic light =)

So, I had always loveeedd the Malak Mee from Life Cafe and was soo excited to check out their new stall at Jalan Song.

And I was delighted to find that it is waaayyy better than the one at Carpenter Street.

Well, the ordering list didn't change much... It's just newer. We can still tick our own orders ourselves ^^















The menu however was a bigg improvement..




















It actually looks expensive















very nice~~

And the interior..




















is really well decorated!

and much much much much more cleaner.




















aghh! forgot to check out the toilet!













































Oh and they have free wifi! awesome!















which is also why I "sionged" him. When he's at home it's PS3, when he's out it's "onlining" with his iPhone. *sigh* boys~















Thier coaster is also very nice. It's like a mouse pad!




















lol~ this boy is so vain.. he took this pic himself XD


































Not too long later, our food arrived. and oh my! besides cleaner bowls and better presentation, the meal comes with seaweed soup and pickles! how nice!















Lol! Viki's tortured by the Malak mee. I tell you he WAS CRYING. HAHAHA~















Proof is Clarence, Henry and Lorna XD

His eyes were red and teary so was his nose and face >_<.




















See his sad frustrated face! ahahhahahaa~~~




















I felt so guilty cos when I recomended him this dish, I asked what level of spicyness did he want. I said there is small, medium, big and super. I ordered small.
And to my surprise he said "medium" lol~ When I heard it I wanted to warn him, instead, I giggled to myself, kept quiet and wrote his order. without realising he has low spicy-food-tolerance.

lol, still, knowing that you can't eat spicy stuff urself, you shouldn't be too daring in trying a stronger spicier one. HAHAHAHAa~~~




















Damn funny to see him suffer, Im so bad. See his sweat! loL~

Overall, the new Life Cafe is awesome! Way better than the one in Carpenter Street that's for sure!

Best of all is, it's so damn near my house!!! MUAHAHHAA~~~

But lerh, my meal costed RM10.90 T.T RM6.90 for the noodles and RM3 for the drink. *sigh*
I feel as if I've been spending a hell lot on food lately. Every meal costs more than RM10. *worried*

Still, it is kinda worth it XD

No comments: