Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Art of Daphy

Haha.. The main reason I named this blog as the Art of Daphy was because yes, I like art, and also because it shows the "art" of living my life >_<.

And since I love art, colours, doodling.................. and so on, I thought I'd post up plenty of these crap pictures that I draw on pieces of paper that I'm gonna throw away in the next few minutes...




















However! I have failed terribly at that and do not remember the last time i even posted up a simple drawing of mine. *shame*

So here are some very long over due pics that I recently managed to scan. Haha~ I promise there will be more next time. I love everything I draw. I just am too lazy don't have time to share these with my friends.




















This special pic is of my darling cutie pie, Henry and my crazy brother from another mother, Nigel. Haha~ It doesn't look 100% like them but, I am satisfied. It reminds me of the fun times we had all spent together. Drew it when I was missing the Cutie Pie badly a while after I met him when he came back from Melb. >_<.












These 2 pics with really sweet daddies is from the newspaper. They were so.. AWWw~~ I just love guys who are good with kids. Somehow I find it very cute as they try to find their motherly side >_<.




















The following pic is a copy of the ambigram from my Angels and Demons novel.














I think it was beautiful and so, I drew it.




















And finally this picture of the gown that Blair Waldorf wore during prom in Gossip Girl Season 2, is the most AMAZING gown I have ever seen. There is another advertisement of Penelope Cruz wearing it. I can't help imagining myself in it lol. It's black with Golden peacock feather like patterns. *hearts*. Too bad this drawing isn't done to the ground. Will make a better one next time.

That's about it for my 1st drawing post. lol

More to come when it comes lol

Stay tuned. Tata~~

No comments: