
I think It's the Parliament Station hehe

Parliament area

When i say I love their churches, I LOVE THEIR CHURCHES.

THey are sooo beautiful and artistic

Lookie! Remind me of Harry Potter >_<. More pics in Facebook


Right opposite the church there was this building with the most scary painting I have ever seen T.T

Click to enlarge



This shop has sooo many pretty boots that are actually quite cheap!

Wanted to get these and another brown pair.. but I was on a tight budget T.T

DFO where we 1st went shopping

lol
Then we made our way to Harbour Town:

it's an open air mall like most malls here. Lots and lotsa boutiques here. Enjoyed! ^^ Bought a bag and my birthday blouse here which I haven't taken a single picture of it yet -.-

Look at the kiddie's paintings!

So cute and colourful and well done..
They really aren't afraid to use their own imaginations to draw and colour special stuffs.
*Admires*


Posers.. haha.. Kinda like the above pic



Went to eat Japanese that night.

At KIMURAKAN in CHina town

My hair all messed up by the wind

Okonomiyaki~

Chicken Teriyaki Bento


YUmNess! was so full after that.

GAYLORD lol
After that, went shopping at forgot wehre. lol.
And we paid through this machine instead of cashiers!

So canggih.. haha

Then, we rushed to Crown Casino to catch the "Fire Show"

wooooooooo.. looked like a war was going on from far

Then we went into Crown to be awwweeddd by it's interior

It was... Magical!~

The ceiling kept changing lights with the music



Baby and I

Baby and Aggy~

PrettyYY~~~

>_<.

Shoppsss.. *drools*

Lucky it was late so the shops were closed so we couldnt go eat there haha

Wow! Look at the size of the cakes!!! They looked SOoooooooooooOOO Good!!!!!!!

The Casino:

which we entered a few days later and Baby earned $25? haha

we later visited the arcade. wooO! The Terminator frozen in some cool high tech glass container of some sort lol~~~ swt -.-

I AM BACK *red eyes glow*

me and baby found our ways to a few games :p

See my PROness!

Huh~ 3 months of National Service ok! :P
We were watching kids racing until someone suddenly came and stood in front of us @@~

No, i dunno what character is that, I dunno anything about anime, especially Naruto! serious!

Above the elevator =DD

CROWN

THis is a video on the little water jumping show and the ceiling changing colours, and the nice sooothing music.. Very pleasent! So Disney!:
No comments:
Post a Comment