Thursday, July 30, 2009

Excitedness!

HurrahH!!! Am sooo happy bout 3 things and very excited bout 1 of them.

First of all, I managed to recover the deleted pics from my camera!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDD Thank goodness Baby had that program. ^^

Secondly, I'm getting a new laptop!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDD Dell Inspiron 14 in Pretty Pink and High Gloss. OMG! That really makes my day. I would not only NOT be laptopless, I'll also have a pretty one! muwahahhaa.. which is rather cheap too =DDDD So can't wait! *SOOOO Excited*!!!!!

Thridly, Dad agreed to pay for that one(laptop) meaning, I'll be able to save for my iPhone 3gs!!! =DDDDD
However, may take more than half a year till I can save enough T.T Maybe I'll only be able to get it begining of next year or Chinese New Year ^^!!!

That also means, noooo more shopping untill or after Christmas and for strictly, New Year clothes only T.T

I'm sure I can deal with that!*prays*

Right now, in order to save money, I've been staying at home a lot reading...




















Yer.. How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls. lol
Another girly book. very entertaining, half way dy, have yet to finish.

-end-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear that you got recovered your photos. Miracle eh...

high gloss = annoying reflections, but no choice.

Daphy.εїз said...

lol~ yeah~~ thank goodness!

High gloss is on the casing i think.. the screen should be normal guaaa