So this was one of those days.. Those COOL/warm days cos it's winter but sun's out. Awesome weather...
We went to Queen Victoria Market. Some really big market which doesn't smell like back here >_<.


There's this SUGA store here selling rock candy.

THere are many types of candy and look sooo pretty!!!



They can even put pics


and words in the sweets

They are sold in pretty jars as well

Which makes an awesome present

I didnt buy any cos yes.. I was low on funds T.T But Agnes said it was good!

We even watched them make the rock candy live!

You can also see how they make it in Youtube. There are several videos on this in there ^^




After Suga, we went on walking around the market and saw this awesome lil thing...

Just wind it and you can hear the tunes of specific songs. So cute!

I bought a scarf at the market which only costed me AUD$8. I was at Hock Lee a few days ago and the exact same scarf was sold for RM38.80! wtf!

While waiting at the tram stop. Baby cutie Pumpkin Pie~~~ >_<.


In the train...
In the afternoon was Henry's graduation which shall be posted in the next post.
At night, Roy brought us to dinner and drove us to the harbour I think. We initially planned to go to Docklands but but the very lost Roy and navigator (Henry), we all turned tons of rounds and ended up somewhere near there... I forgot the name of this place. Will ask baby and edit later >_<.

It was sooooo freggin cold there! lol


Drinking Hot Taro Green Tea


Lol.. See how cold Roy looks..

Group pic

That's the scarf I bought that morning! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment