She's the awesomest taster/food recommender you would ever find! She knows the best place to get the best foods but not at the very best price lah.. haha~ wad to do, goood food don't come cheap. But no doubt, it's really GOOOD!!!! And and.. she bakes so well, I think she should open a bakery.. why didn't I take a pic of her! gah~ realised I didnt take much pics of friends after the trip. *sigh!*
So she was like saying, "you come allllllllllll the way here to eat Dominos?!"
sigh.. I knew we should've ate at that other awesome Italian restaurant she recommended! But~ too bad and tooo late cos at that time, we were STARVING!
I tell you, most of the days, we only eat one meal the whole day, and that is dinner. sad ryte? Expensive ma.. wad to do T.T
Dominos caesar salad
But they did taste good. luckily! tho I still would have preffered an original italian thin crust pizza =\
Anyway, after the meal, we walked down to Melbourne University since it wasn't so far away.
There are many words to describe the place, and the first would be... BIG!!!
It's so big, I don't know how to start describing the bigness! It was like we walked the whole night and still can't cover everything. hmm~
It's also very pretty, I love the architecture. It's soooo HarryPotter you know?


Kinda creepy at night too >_<.
Omg! What is that!?!?! I honestly didnt know that finger was there untill I put it in the comp.
I hope it was Henry's >_<.

See they even have that Harry Potter looking clock tower~ wooO~
While I was walking through there that night, all I could think of were how the little witches and wizards line up on the grass in the day to learn to fly their broomsticks.. swt

Bigneess... that bright building in the distance is the library which consists of I-dunno-how-many-floors.

Outside the library building

Inside. where you can get snacks, drinks, and tons of public phones. Both sides of the walls are filled with the machines. This is only one side >_<. Swinburne Melbourne loose liao >_<.

Library entrance

The stairs down from the groundfloor

the upper stairs

The books!

SooOOOO MANY books!

Now I can differentiate the difference between a prestigious uni and a common one. For one, the amount of reference books in the library is sooo different.

This is inside the lousy lift haha

It must be so beautiful in the day time.

Bicycles dating.


Possums are all over the uni

Can u see them?



The HUGE gym

and swimming pool! T.T

The track

Football field

More cute animals! =P
Leaving the uni...

ART


SUnken library

The state library in the city. =)

After seeing Melb Uni, how I wish I were studying in a big, fancy and prestigious university in another country.. instead of.. of... Swinburne, Kuching.. T.T Feel as if it's so lousy.. some lecturers are.. eeikgh~ and even reference books are hard to get in our librarys for reference... sigh sigh sigh~ what to do.. I wanna study, I can't go anywhere out there to a good uni becos i'm low on $$$... Am forced to stay here. But I count myself rather lucky. maybe next time after I graduate I will get myself an even better education.. or maybe in another lifetime.. T.T sigh~ Why ain't I born rich?! T.T
I hope people who get such great chances to study abroad or enter good unis don't waste it, work hard and appreciate it. You're soo lucky.
:P
-end-
No comments:
Post a Comment