It's the hols again and I'm up to no good.. hiak hiak.. evil laugh..
Nola... I guess all Imma do is bum around, waste money and:
☐ go shopping at malls
☐ go shopping online
☐ hang out with the girls
☐ go karaoke
☐ go Melbourne
☑ blog
☑ read blogs
☐ read books
☐ watch movies
☐ watch dramas
☐ party/club
☐ groom lol
☐ read magazines
☐ read news paper wtf
☐ clean my room
☐ clear the past semester books
☐ wash my car
☐ go go-karting
☐ go bowling
☐ go shopping T.T
Grar! Just saw in her blog that ZeSan went to MNG and got stuff! omfg how can I haven't go yet?!?!! Surely all the nice stuff kena sapu dy.. T.T
I wanted a dark brown leather like bag... considering whether to buy it here or at Aus. hmM~
And.. I got my Padini Birthday Discount card already!!! HhahahHA!! still a month to my birthday tho but wth! =DDDDDD~~!!!!
ANyway, HAHAHAHAAHHH ULTIMATE FREEDOM!!!
Wanted to celebrate yesterday but I was too stonned.
I slept like only one hour the night before just to get all the Law stuff into my head so I won't fail. As a result, I grew 2 pimples, one humungous one burst, have puffy eyes, dry skin and damn blur now. >_<. Okay, on to the birthday girl, ANGELINE LIM!
Haha.. Angry face
She and the Oreo Cheese Cake from Taka
Pweetie~
Nomatter how BEAUUUUUTIFUL a cake, in the hands of Siew Lam,.... er.. u tell me.. haha
Look at how hiddeous the cake has become. lol
Anyway,
=)
The people who made it:
Frendy(sorry dunno how to spell ur name), Siew Lam, Albert, Kate, Angeline!
^^
-end-
No comments:
Post a Comment