Monday, March 22, 2010

Random days of food and fun at Spring and Hills


First week of uni, plenty of time, went shopping with the girls at Spring, as usual. Seriously, I think I pop out at Spring more often on school days than holidays because well yeah, it's right opposite my uni :P We had a great trip that day. The two girls right here bought a bag each, and I got a pair of sandals that I oh-so-love-so-much! XP
Tee Hee!!!! Purtee right!? Charles and Keith. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOO COMFORTABLE!!!!!!! I was amazed. So much value for my money. *tears of joy*wtf
After out shopping we chilled at Secret Recipe like some aunties married to rich husbands wtf.

On another day, Me and the boyfie went to watch Green Zone. It was awesome like I mentioned in another post before this and we both enjoyed it much. After that, he brought me to try that little restaurant called H.I.P.
The view from the restaurant is awesome. It's like a different angle of Spring from above.
I really like to eat at a place with good view. It's more enjoyable to me.  Which is why I LOVED the Vertigo Roof Top restaurant in Bangkok so so so much! T.T Well, even in a simple restaurant, I always feel better facing the windows, it's weird >_<.
Well, as you can see, HIP's food is kinda so so. Plain and simple. To me it isn't anything special, and not worth my muneh,
Tauhu. Which was aight.
This was at Hills Food Inc. Japan Boat Takoyaki.
Damn I LOVE Takoyaki (ever since KL Trip 2006 Jaya Jusco, One U) and I was soo excited to see that there is a specialized Takoyaki store :D
 You can't miss the store with these uber cute stuff and
3 Octopuses. HAHA. So CUTE! Which is sad, because, Takoyaki consists of octopus. :\
MMM! Freshly made Takoyakis lined up for consumption. YUmS!
I say freshly made because, they are all cooked in front of us! Looking at it being cooked just makes my mouth water.
This is mah pack of Takoyakis. 1 pack for RM3.20. 2 for RM6 :D
 Oh just look at it and may you salivate.
To me, it isn't too bad. It's huge so it's worth it. Budden, I always like the insides of the Takoyaki to be creamier. This was already a bit harder. But still nice. I think I like Sushi King's Takoyakis more eventhough they are like really small haha.
Agnes said this looked like paintings. And so it does! God's painting :') Framed by the genius who designed Pullman's windows.
Awh man the lighting looks pretty good in this pic although it was taken with my incompetent camera T.T Photoshop is awesome. :')
Spot the cottage! haha.
Yeah, can be seen really clearly from here. :)
Oh my! Look what I found :D
wtf haha
Oh I love my nail colour. Recently got it too >_<. From the FaceShop. Love the strong bright pink >_<.

Taken that Sunday. The sky was :')
Final pic, one of Marry Brown's Dishes. The fries are not too bad. Chicken a little too salty. Don't like preserved peas and carrot in my salad OR fried rice or anywehre else >_<.

Sorry for the lack of enthusiasm half way through the post. Was supposed to get this post up before the weekends but I got caught up by.. erm.. oh, period. T.T It was annoying me much that day therefore I did not finish blogging neither did I even start my revision. Oh doomed T.T

Monday is tomorrow and I've accomplished nothing academic nor sports related for the past 2 weeks. *SIGH* but I did have an eventful weekend :D Will update in the week to come. Though, assignments and revisions are piling up. Nevermind, will find time. It's 1:42am and I should hit the sheets.

I must work hard and be more energetic and disciplined from tomorrow onwards! Budden I know the hour I'm heading to bed tonight ain't gonna help T.T

Lucks to me and you. Nights. Cheers

No comments: