Caught Daybreakers on Sunday! Shyt, I know, I know, thats too many movies in a week. T.T 3 movies in a week, spent more than RM40. I feel so broke and sad. And I planned to buy a hair straightener to curl my hair! How am I gonna afford it now??? *pout* Atleast, 2 out of the 3 movies were good.
Yes, this 3rd movie, I do NOT like this movie. It's sad. The concept is there, the story is there, but it ain't very big, like, very very interesting, I dunno, maybe the vampire fever is dying down, and, the ending is quite terrible. It ended, but it didn't end nicely. I think it was all too simple, too easy, and there wasn't much emotion to it, just some stupid gruesome parts. And the 3 only times that shocked us all was when the bat screetched and flew pass the screen /.\
Ah, I think I can relate this movie to 30 Days of Night. I think.
So, Daybreakers is about the entire world which had turned into vampires. Everyone was immortal. Everyone stayed the same and drank blood. Those humans who did not want to convert into vampires were harvested bit by bit to feed the vampire population. But then, one day, they ran outta blood. All the humans were sucked dry. Except for a few who managed to escape and be in hiding.
The evil business guy who controlled the military, blood supply and everything big wanted to make a substitute for human blood to sustain the vampire race to reproduce more humans.
Budden this scientist managed to come in touch with these humans who found a way to convert vampires back to humans.
Then some miraculous easier way was discovered and they found an antidote but don't know if everyone turned back to human because it didn't end properly. The End!
I know.. shucks!
That's about it. Oh, I finished reading Shopaholic Abroad!! Wanting Shopaholic Ties the Knot! Who has it?
:D
tata xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment