Got myself the Viva Glam Gaga and Viva Glam Cyndi last week. And I am totally loving them! Look at the packaging, it's toootally cool, with their signatures one em ❤!!!
One lipstick costs RM63. I bought both shades but didn't feel totally guilty :p Why? Because, It's like for a good cause ya know >_<.
What good cause? "Every cent of the selling price of VIVA GLAM Lipstick and Lipglass is donated to the M·A·C AIDS Fund to support men, women, and children living with HIV and AIDS." More information can be found at M.A.C's website. Therefore girls, don't feel too guilty getting these. It's like, you did something good, and get something absolutely gorgeous in return :p
The Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper lipstick only lasts for 12 months, so, don't be waiting too long ;)
Neway, lets focus on the packaging. Like all of M.A.C's limited edition stuff, their packaging are different in someways. The Viva Glam collection's ring is red instead of silver.
On both sides are the Viva Glam version and the middle is the normal one.
The most pretty part is under the bullet-shaped casing, There is Lady Gaga's signature on the Viva Glam Gaga packageand Cyndi Lauper's signature on the Viva Glam Cyndi. And both signatures end with a cute symbol of a star and a peace.
Gaga is this light electric Pink colour.
And Cyndi is this bright reddish colour that has a tiny hint of orangey I think.
This is Cyndi's colour.It's a sexy red that I think makes one look more mature. Suitable for work , play, or formal functions.
This is Gaga's colour. It totally brightens up your face. Gives you a young lively feel. Suitable for play or casual. Light colour makeup suits this colour a lot I think. Huge black and smokey eyes too I guess. Can try out Gaga's makeup herself. Oh wait, there are suggested looks for these 2 Viva Glam colours in M.A.C's website as well, here. :D
In conclusion, I love them colours MUCH. Now I have M.A.C's Viva Glam Gaga, Myself and Viva Glam Cyndi. Loving all these colours alot. Oh yeah, they all have a Lustre finish. I think it's the end look, like a crystal like shine or something. ❤!!!!
Go get your Viva Glams soon girls! Raise the awareness of AIDS/HIV!!! :))
Go get your Viva Glams soon girls! Raise the awareness of AIDS/HIV!!! :))
Nights fer now ❤










1 comment:
I long time din buy M.A.C liao lor. It's been a year already haha last year i bought the Hello Kitty Limited Edition, till now haven't finish lar the thing. Haha compact powder and lipstick. I want bajus.. :(
Post a Comment