Here I am, back again, with a random update of my current life.
As we all know, mid sem break is over and today, it's back to school. And as far as I know, all my friends in degree dreads the thought of waking up early to get to 830am class this morning. But life must go on as time does. Sigh. I had to literally draaag my body outta bed this morning. It was painful. Classes were worse. I could have just pass out on my chair if my iPhone hadn't kept me entertained.
Why do I despise starting classes again? BecAuse:
1.) Early mornings.
2.) School time starts running which brings deadlines. It's like tick tock tick tock the dynamite's gonna blow. T.T
3.) Pressure because of assignmnet deadlines.
4.) Waste of brain juice because of assignments.
5.) No dilly dallying, doing what I want when I want where I want because I have responsibilities of being a good student.
6.) Pressure for not scoring well from assignmnets.
7.) Exams.
8.) Assignment group work. Seriously, I find it sooo stressful when doing group work because for one, I feel the need to be prepared and extremely knowledgeable about our group work before hand if not, paiseh swt. Secondly, getting along with people is never an easy task, cos no one will think and do things exactly the way you would or want them to. Thirdly, u gotta keep up with each other, which is tiring. Taking our own time is defenitely more enjoyable.
9.) Individual assingmnets. These waste the most brain juice and is prone to last minute completion.
10.) Early mornings.
Sigh, 8.30 class tomorrow morning again. Nights now.
*pass out*
No comments:
Post a Comment