Friday, May 28, 2010

Ze Persian Prince

Yeah! Just came back from watching Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Walt Disney's adaptation from the very long existing game. I remember when I was a kid, me and my elder brother would go to my dad's office on some nights and wait for him to settle some stuff, and my bro would be like playing the Prince of Persia game on the very ancient box type of pc (which I still own T.T). And the most memorable thing from the game would be the prince climbing onto sticks sticking outta the wall or hanging on the edges of buildings and stuff. Damn didn't realize then if that guy were real he'd be like all muscles and fitness and stuff :x
Anyway, about the movie. Like majority of Disney movies, it was Fawesome! I mean like, aaahh~ My eyes were wide open throughout the movie. Everything was so exciting, unexpected (maybe because I didn't really get the game last time also la). And the characters were all pretty and handsome and stuff. And Jake Gyllenhaal was like so sexy doing all that flexible stuff (unless there were stunt doubles, but who cares) :D And and the story line was, quite interesting I must say. Time travel things always amuse me. And the story ended out perfectly. *heart* Oh, Gemma Arterton is so pretty. Same girl from Clash of the Titans :D
Conclusion: MUST WATCH :D I would so get the DVD.
On another note, did a bit of Watson shopping and got myself Lactacyd and Revlon Colour Stay liquid foundation. I didn't know much bout Lactacyd until one of my girl friend insist every woman should get it. It's a woman's health soap thing go Google girls :) 
Revlon Colour Stay liquid foundation, I can't wait to try!!! There is tons of amazing reviews bout it online. Almost everyone recommends it. I put a bit on my hand to test it earlier and it really lasts, the colour is nice and smudge proof, even needed makeup remover to move it cos facial cleansers just won't do. Review after I use it for a week. :D
Till next time. Nights!

4 comments:

standss86 said...

Yes Lactacyd very good haha. I use that "girl stuff" since secondary school. Must take care properly hahahah! :X

Daphy.εїз said...

hahahahha.. so long oreddiii??? y i now only know T.T lol

standss86 said...

Its ok hehe now u know liao. Still sempat. Hehe.

Amy said...

I'm using the Revlon Color Stay foundation too. Yea its good! Lasts whole day and oil coverage is good too. But quite heavy so I only use it at night. :D