Love my new nails :D Just because it's light. I really love light colours very much. I wanted to do a whitish design but did pink instead. It's a nearly similar design to the previous dark purple one but these have flowers on instead :D
How I did the whole thing:
1.) Paint 3/4 of my nail in pink. Left 1/4 of the lower triangle blank without nail polish.
2.) Use nail art Silver nail polish and drew 2 lines to smooth out the pink edge.
3.) Dot 5 white dots in a circle.
4.) When white dots are semi dry, use toothpick to pull lines between the dots, facing inwards. Hence, shape of flower is formed.
5.) Dot middle of flower with silver.
6.) Coat whole nail with a transparentlayer.
The End. :D
Neat and simple.
Just watched a video on using powder to do acrylic nail art. Can't wait to buy some and try to make a flower :D
Nights now. xoxo
Nights now. xoxo

1 comment:
Nice nail art.
Post a Comment