Monday, May 24, 2010

Tray Cafe, Shrek & Sunday

Tray Cafe has been around for quite some time now I believe... Never really been there because of it's location. It's opened right beside the Zhen Hao opposite Grappa. A place where I wouldn't have expected such a beautiful cafe to be opened at.
But when we stepped in, we were mesmerized by it's cozy, relaxing and very beautiful ambiance. Me and my friends immediately had a great feeling bout the place. Therefore we started to camwhore wtf 
Three of us girls shared this combo plate (I think that's what it's called) which costs RM32 I think >_<.
Cheese bread or garlic cheese bread or garlic bread.. Sorry I'm not very sure because my friend ordered it  but that's what it taste like. 
The mushroom soup was good. Thick and tasty. Made pizza hut taste like water >_<. Overall we loved Tray and would so go back soon.
Talk about pizza, I so feel like puking right now which my friend just did not too long ago. Lol. Not easy for us 3 tiny girls(heh) to stuff down 4 big slices of pizza with lava cheese, 1 and 1/3 bowl of mushroom soup and garlic bread and 2 cups of cola. omg just thinking bout it makes me sick. Plus the 2 drum sticks and rice and coke again which I had for lunch :S~
Neways, after Tray we went to chatch Shrek The Final Chapter
To me, the movie was only alright. Still love the first few  movies which was a hundred times funnier and more entertaining. We watched it in 3D summore. Kind of a waste.
Had to take these lanterns that night outside Spring because it was pretty. Picture don't do justice.
After that, me n the girls went for a drink at Toast Bar at Brighton Square which was alright too. Damn not gonna talk bout food nemore, can't stand it.
Then we ended the day with almost an hour walk at Friendship Park. Also kind of like a cam whore session for us. FunNess hehe. How can we ever get bored with a camera & youth hahahaha.
Clear skies *heart*
And picture of the night. TOok this on timer. Pro right? Thank you. :p
That's all fer now. 
Conclusion, Tray= good. Shrek= not so good. Toast Bar= Not bad. Friendship Park= Best.
-end-

No comments: