The feeling is hard to describe. Sitting here staring at the screen makes my heart anxious. I have things to do but I just couldn't get to it. I really want to but the thought of getting into it is frightful. Locking the brain for hours on a single out-of-interest issue is just terrifying. My eyes start to get dry and tired. My blood rushes out of my fingers. The music is still on, it's soothing but my feet are shaking uncontrollably (okay maybe I exaggerated a little) But procrastination is getting the better of me, bringing out the worst in me. swt. Frustration is building as I realize my procrastination, how much time I've wasted. D:
"Procrastination may result in stress, a sense of guilt and crisis, severe loss of personal productivity, as well as societal disapproval for not meeting responsibilities or commitments. These feelings combined may promote further procrastination. While it is regarded as normal for people to procrastinate to some degree, it becomes a problem when it impedes normal functioning. Chronic procrastination may be a sign of an underlying psychological disorder."
-Source: Wikipedia
How terrifying.
Okay, Motivate! If I can finish my entire assignment section tonight, Imma buy something from MNG this week! or maybe that romper I just saw online. Gaaaaww! >_<.
No comments:
Post a Comment