Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sae-urdaiee

It's a Saturday night and I am at home at the usual prime time to head out. Hrm, the sentence sounds wrong and I don't bother to correct it because I am soooo like @@" this now. swt. My eyes feel dry and like wanna pop outta my sockets any second now. Feeling drained but not ready for bed yet, ya know the feeling?? wuds rong wif me?! Nvm >_<.
Maybe the reason I'm so tired is because it has been such an eventful 1 and half weeks. 
First there was the Basket Ball match. Went to catch the semi finals and finals.
Check out the scoreboard. 44 44 >_<. The black team, Duke and red team, Acex were quite good. Their scores were like so evened out until the last 2 quarters if I remembered correctly. Duke won yay.
The gurl friends I hang out with. :)
After that, the next week, there was Swinburne's got talent:

The whole multi-purpose hall was zh'ng-ed and filled with seats. By the middle of the show, the hall was full!
There were quite some talents there. I really liked Ruby, Daus and Elite Crew's performance. They were all exceptionally good at entertaining. The others were good too, admire their guts and talents much. Overall for RM7, it was quite worth it. First time hosting such an event and they really did quite well.
Owhkay, more beach pictures because I just can't get over them >_<. I dunno, pictures by the beach are just bright, clean, fun and very hard to get sick off. 
Talk about beach pictures, my friend went to Redang and took a pic of a beach wedding there with the beautiful bride and her Caucasian-look-alike groom. OMG it was BEAUTIFUL, wait, lemme just go steal the pic...
There! Don't  you just feel the love!?.. So romantic.. the perfect setting, perfect theme, perfect clothes! lol. heart to the very max. So tempted to have a beach wedding nxt time too >_<.
Anyway, enough of dreaming if not I'll be like Captain Jack Sparrow seeing crabs that can carry a ship. Omg, d'you see the crab!? I'm not going coockoo am I? >_<.
I love the background. I guess the cam was set to a really bright mode so all out pics look so final-fantasy-ish.
:)
Also met up with Kimberly like, once >_<. because I am busy. T.T and tired. T.T.
And tonight's a Saturday but couldn't be bothered to go out anymore. Not only because friends are all busy, but also because I still have left overs of this effin' flu I got from this sickness I got from going in and out of cool rooms to hot weather and back to cool rooms and so on till I got sick T.T
Very tired now, but will watch another Michelle Phan vid and maybe another episode of 90210. OMG I LOVE LIAM. He's hawt! 
Ok nights now. 
p/s: dunno why my fonts become like this wtf
pp/s: If this post is messy sorry, too tired/lazy to correct it :D muarh

No comments: