Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Le Stout & freebies

The Guinness Stout. I have only recently tried it recently though I always see Kennysia blogging bout it like all the time. To me, it's, like, beer. Only with a more herbal-ly taste to it. Which makes it a lil' bit harder to drink. I think it's an acquired taste. Still, I prefer the ordinary beer. >_<.
On another note, since it was the football season, we've been getting lotsa kinds of freebies from all them beer companies which include:
Beer bottle opener from Heineken
Leather key chain from Guinness
And weird looking guy from Tiger
Got them all last month. Don't know if it's still available since football is over. It is right? I mean, I hear the Chelsea song being played in the radio like everyday cos they won or smthn. Haha
Anyways, not in the greatest mood today. I'll be missing yewww ♥ 
tata. xoxo

No comments: