I never really typed anything about her. I don’t know why every time the occasion came, I would be lost of words. I would either be too busy, or my mind would be locked off certain feelings so the words I wanted to say would never come out right.
This Mother's Day, I suddenly have the urge to say a lot of things that I don't like to say but rather write. Even so, after typing one and a quarter pages of what I feel, I am unable to post it up. Maybe it's too personal, maybe it's embarassing, maybe it just is better not for too many people to know, hard to explain the feeling.
All I know is I miss her. I do. And once in a while, I would wonder, how it would be like if she were around now... Now that I am an adult. I wonder how it would be like to share makeup ideas, go shopping together, how it would be like to do her hair and nails for her... Besides that, I would wonder if she agrees with the way I think now, wonder if my decisions would please/ be acceptable to her, wonder if she would be proud of who I have become. I never really understood her before, because I was young, ignorant, immature and rebellious. It's been five years now, I wonder if we would get along if she were here today.
All I could do now, is hope everyone out there love, appreciate, and respect your mothers. It's really hard to understand and go through their lives bringing us up the way they had. The way they had been strong for us in so many ways... Sometimes, just sit down and think, if we were in our mother's shoes and how we would be when dealing with ourselves.
T.T I have been a pain in the neck. But I know better now. Hope you guys do too.
Hope you guys had a great Mother's Day with your mums.
Happy belated Mother's Day
4 comments:
*hug* =)
:) thanks darling, *hug* back.. Dun gelik a :p
你几时回来? 唉~ 需要你的指教。某人趁我的"怀念"而幸灾乐祸 /.\"
who 幸灾乐祸? I hit him / her ah!! (Although I don't know whats going on).
Cheer up! :) U can live better with Henry :D
touching post. sobs...
Post a Comment