





McDonalds!

Chillie in Thai

Sweet and semi transparent. It's DELICIOUS!!

XL COLA!!!!!!

Male

Female

Tree from AVATAR >_<. Amata Spring Country Club

is Hugggeeee!!!! THis is only one small part of it


BIG Heineken!!! *like*

The club's natural lake

A lot of these fishes in Bangkok.

Me and Kan, she's Thai, very friendly. The island behind us is a floating green. It is so beautiful!
But it was really really really hot.
and 1st time I sat in a buggy! So fun. But didn't get to drive it T.T

I like this Zodiac Plate

Haha.. SO CHUN! saw this in the office.

Such a CUTE piglet with angel wings! *heart heart*

Drew on Agnes's HAPPY NEW YEAR baloon from the Seafood Market hahaa.. Less than 2 days and it was on the floor already

Once again, this is what we wake up to every morning

KOREAN FOOD!!!!!!
Well, I'm flooding pictures here because, I hate to say this, I really do not know what to blog about.. For days already.. Thank goodness for New Year, I can randomly put in my New Year photos.
But I did learn and realise some stuff...
Okay here comes the boring part with lots of words...
For these few days I've been trying to sort stuff out in my mind, but also sleeping late and waking up early, so I somehow couldn't really sort everything out (blaming the lack of sleep), everything is just moving so fast.
Maybe that's a reason why I couldn't really think of something to talk about.
And one of the most clear thing that I see now is...
about women in big cities.
As most of my colleagues are well above their 20s AND 30s, they are mostly not attached/married... And they say that we(Kuching people) marry early. >_<.
Career seems to be the more important thing to them. And when they like what they are doing, they just totally throw themselves into it.
One of them said that, she love her job, year after year events come in, and out in and out, and in a blink of an eye, she has done soooo many events for sooooo many years!! She worked at in this industry for more than 10 years already! (I was just a little girl when she started T.T) And she said time passes by so fast that, she doesn't have the time to sit down and think about her life, think about what's important, or in other words, to settle down. Tho maybe, settling down isn't so important, but she sighed.
*shrugs*
I think I'm starting to appreciate Kuching life more now.. haha.. it's so laid back and easy and steady...
However, the downside is, you can only admire those independant working women in the fast paced world, dressed up in suits, eating in fine restaurants, staying in luxurious hotel, all paid for by the company.
Unless of course you marry a rich guy, let them take you to these places and you still get to dress well, eat good stuff and stay at nice places and get beauty and spa treatments all you want. Lol
Nowonder girls nowadays like rich guys. If we depend on ourselves, we are gonna be too busy to take care of ourselves. lol. In contrast, depending on others is just NICE~~ and the bonus would be if they are the ones who not only want to take care of you, but pamper you to the fullest.. *dreams*
Haha.. anyway, yeah, that's the difference between life in the big city, in a small town and in "upper east side" >_<. Makes one wonder what is one's own true purpose in life ey?
Okay, enough said. Will share more next time.. Tired already. Nites! hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment