Anyway, did this last week.

It isn't superb I think mainly cos I was in a half lazy mode and couldn't be bothered to perfect it =\ But posting it up anyway because I coloured it with makeup =D
Mineral Foundation, bronzer, blusher, lipstick, eyeshadow and eyeliner to be exact!
It was really fun experimenting with this medium cos it's sooo eaSY to countrol. As foundation is made to even the skin tone of one's face, the results of its evenNess can easily be seen on paper. nomatter how you spread it, the colour is always even on the paper.
The only downside is, I didnt have enough colourful makeup, therefore, the picture looks a bit dull.

This is the black and white version which is also quite messed up but, I'll do better next time >_<.
Hope the laziness wears off soon...
p/s: OMG CANT WAIT FOR CNY!!!! =DDDDDDDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment