Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bangkok # 04: Bezee Bezzeee Beeezzzeee!

wooohoo! I'm so busy.. Well, not only me, EVERYONE on our team is busy! It's happening~~ It's happening.. The matches are starting like TOMORROW?

Yesterday was the Press Conference and the Gala Banquet and today was the Cocktail party. woo~


































This thing is made of pure ice!















Heineken girls.

But of course me and Aggy are still working throughout the whole thing.. T.T Such boredom.. While the high ranking people in the team (the bosses) have all the fun eating and socializing and meeting well groomed, well off and powerful people. hmmpp~ :P

Oh, seen all the players. Even crammed in the lift with some of them too! Some of the old European players are quite funny disturbing each other. I like Pablo Martin!




















He is the cutest and the naughtiest. Got the naughty bad boy look on his face and walking style lol. Reminds me of Hennniee *blush* tho, Hen doesnt have the bad boy side la.. I think >_<. And Agnes is all shiny eyes whenever we mention Ryo Ishikawa. lol.




















There! That young little boy in the middle. Youngest to be exact! Only 18 years old!

And today Ryo entered and stood right in front of me in the lift with his handful of bodyguards. I told Aggy and she was like: *EeeeeeeeeeeeEEe >_<.!!!* But I told her don't worry cos I was in my sleeping clothes since this morning. Oily hair, 0% makeup and was talking loudly on the phone with my boss. Great, infront of a young hot Japanese celebrity athelete.

T.T ANYWAY *hastily*, I dun really care cos I'm not that into golf *>_<.*















Asian and European team.




















WooO~ The Royal Trophy, Boss, and Ivan Ballesteros.















The team. I'm not showing myself because I dun have a coat T.T I WANNA BUY A COAT! See how important it is to invest in one in the business world!




















The trophy is 16KG! >_<.
Lol, my kinda casual looking formal.I didn't even bring my heels to Bangkok! and only brought 8 pairs of shirts! wtf! wad was I thinking! >_<.

Oh, Yep, I was in my PJs all the way till evening. T.T It's because at 10 this morning, I just SAT on my chair at the breakfast table, and calls start coming in, urgent matters and stuff and I went straight to it and only managed to eat at 5pm. T.T But good meal indeed. Had Lamb Ragout. I did not know how to read "Ragout"! I pronounced it "Rag-out" to the operator and he repeated, "oh, Lamb Ra-goou?". *embarassed*















Lamb Ragout with complimentary bread and butter and watching SisterHood of the Travelling Pants 2!!! *shuang*

Oh, and I only woke up at 9 somthing this morning BECAUSe, some Arghhghhgh !@#$%^& people called my phone at like 7am something!!! And spoke in Thai! Obviously wrong number! T.T Disturb my precious sleep *sob*

Well, that's somewhat how my week has been. And and.. one more thing, I Miss Henry.. wuwuwu~ T.T

Lesst than one more week babe!!!!


Mwah!!~!

No comments: