I know I know, I gotta stop shopping. But I'm seriously running outta sandals to wear :P
And haven't bought any flats so, I'm sooo desperate to get these:
Studded flat sandals

The one on the left.
Yeap, I like it brown.

These are just gorgeous aren't they?!?!?!?!?! and trust me I've been to
SOS, Vincci, Charles and Keith, Nose and various boutiques in Hock Lee and NOTHiNG is close to the one above. ihateshoppinginkuchingswt
Gonna try the ol' Jenny boutique and see what they got soon >_<. Ages since I've been there.
Damn regret didn't get the RM200 ones in Bangkok now. aghh..
>_<.

How can you not love them! Look at how well it goes on Serena's casual outfit!
.
T.T
2 comments:
I need a blink-ed/studded sandals too. Wear with my playsuit. Hehe. :D have u get vic's manja puppy?
Omg omg omg.. take a pic of ur playsuit.. I wanna seeeeeeeeeee!!.... I've been looking for one but none I've seen are pretty enough >_<.
I dunno if I can get the cutie.. Depends on Hen's family. Haha...
Post a Comment