Monday, January 4, 2010

Rompers

So like yeah, I have a new fashion like.

Rompers! a.k.a short version of jumpsuits.

I honestly never really liked them.. Maybe because those I saw previously were boring and hard to pull off. And.. I always thought how the heck is one gonna use the bathroom in those?!

But, my stay here in the big city really opened my eyes!




















I find them really chic and casual on girls. It's sweet and it's like replacing a dress with something "safer".




















See what I mean?

They can also look elegant!:




















I believe I saw Blake Lively wear one of this before:




















Girls here usually wear a cardigan over the jumpsuit with nice flat sandals. It looks simple and chic, really really nice!




















I am so gonna look for one now.

Oh, Hen's big sis bought one romper from Zara and it is so NICE!!!!!!!!!! grar!!!!

p/s: I think getting a size bigger is better, so you won't have the weird "V" shape showing at your lower part, ya know? >_<.

No comments: