Alrite, I know I've been missing for a while, didn't really go out since I came back, niether did I really look for any friends or Facebook or blog, or anything at all, because... I've been addicted to 90210! Seriously it's killin' me... The feeling, the NEED to know what's gonna happen every minute/episode is sooooooooooo addictive. T.T And now I'm half way through "The Fall of Annie". Seriously sad. Thank goodness there ain't much of these social cases in our schools.
Okay, anyway, back to topic.
I didn't really buy much in Bangkok cos, we've been like working for the entire time. Only had my last 2 days to seriously hang out and do shopping. And even those 2 days were awful. We went to these expensive malls, and I feel so guilty wanting everything but sad cos I didn't buy anything I want, geddit??? =( I just can't bring myself to buy anything that costs more than RM200. whyy whyy.. this caused me to come back with 2360Baht in my purse. /.\ That's like RM230 here. Whyyy didn't I just get those shoes! >_<. And sorry my dear friends if I didn't get any souviniers because I didn't have much time =\ Anyway, on to the buys... Oh, these earrings arn't from Bangkok. I just like them so I sneaked them in this post >_<.

I have a thing for vintagey stuff >_<. Oh, which reminds me of my RM5 necklace which I love love love so much that I bought last year but never talked about.

These 2 bracelets too are not from Bangkok. Haha. I also have a thing for Zodiac stuff. The 69 is Cancer if ya'll didn't know :P
Okay, this, I got from Bangkok:

A very shiny gold-pink bracelt. So totally not my style but it's adorable and I love it so I bought it swt. I shall find something to go with it. Its uh... THB790 =x

This bracelet I got from a small night market. Actually Hen's cousin got it for me. I like it. I swear it looks better on my hand than in the picture :P

This jeans is my fav fav FAV! It's from Fashion TV. You know? The Fashion channel you get on those big satelite dishes? I never knew they even had a clothing line. Awesome! There's only one of it's store in Bangkok and it's in Central World. So glad to have stepped in and bought this. Hehe~
These black pair of acid wash jeans I have been looking for for some time now and I'm so glad to have found an affordable pair. Affordable cos the other stores like FCUK, G-star raw, Calvin Klien jeans, Armani Exchange sell them for ahemveryunreasonableahem prices. =\

These jeans comfy and stretches at all the right places. Also makes ones leg look thinner and longer and butt more firm =x. There's sooooo much difference between wearing the cheap RM70 Lavine Jeans and a RM100 and above branded jeans I tell ya. Healthier too! Levi's kinda made me realise that.

It's pretty ain't it? around THB1790. Got another simple long sleeved blouse with big turtle-neck-like collar from Fashion TV. heart it too.

This simple sweet flowery dress I got from the small night market. Cheap, like RM20+?

Zara~ I lovee ZARA. Material's good and comfy. And they're all afordable. A bit close to MNG's prices.

I have seen 2 people in Kuching wear this grey shirt. One is U-L and another, a girl I saw in the saloon the other day =(

Zara TRF *hearts*

This small MNG brown sling bag I first saw in Bangkok but didn't get cos I had to think. In the end I couldn't find it anywhere else. So, sad I was. Untill.. I stumbled accross it in MNG, Parkson. BUY. With some of my left over Thai Baht. Of course, I changed the money back to RM >_<. I don't get why most of my girl friends don't like brown. I LOVE brown accessories! It not only brightens up your outfit

It's also an elegant colour

Anyway, this funny t-shirt I got for my bro:

For kids these days haha.
Got a few more Ts for Hennie Dear and friend.
And this is an ESP cardi.

Got it cos I think it was sweet and has the college feel to it. Very super comfy too. THB1200?

Love love love the little Skin Food angel.

This lipbalm/lipgloss is the best I've used so far. It's comfy, it's got a hint of pretty red tint and it smells wonderful! Small but can use for a long time cos you'll only need a bit for each application. Around RM55?
And these are some of the pretty bags I got from all that little shopping..

I like

Yep, I love collecting bags hehe.
Oh yeah, there was a HUGE Forever 21 there. Lovely fashionable stylish clothes but not worth it to me. One reason is cos the clearance sales ended not too long before I went to check the place out =(
So, obviously I did not do much shopping and DID NOT visit all the nice cheap shopping places and night markets and all =(
Hope I could go back there and actually go to those shopping attractions next time.
Oh yeah, the Thais like malls like Platinum Fashion Mall and MBK. they say things there are more affordable. Didn't get to go there but definitely will go next time.
Bangkok is a great place. I WiLL WILL WILL So go back there!
tata~
4 comments:
Skin Food Buckwheat Loose Powder very nice to use eh. Hehe. :D
I dislike brown too eh XD
Sam's sister has a brown MNG Slingbag too, pattern quite close to yours. I got a roxy one but it's black. XD
The bangles and bracelet are nice, I wish I can fit them :( my hand too skinny. Sobs.
oooo~~~??? I bought skin food moisturizers and nail polish and some mask stuff today! swt.
Lol.. brown is an awesome colour! bleh~
oooooooo.. lol.. then im not the only one >_<. i almost got a black roxy one, but brown for the win! haha..
the bangles and bracelets are a bit big on me too cos my hand's bone is also quite small.. haha.. but who cares, as long as it doesnt fall off ur hand >_<
at least u shopped wad lol did u get the bling2 'f' sticker when u shopped at ftv? haha u shud go jakarta too someday ehh. i went with ther with my half full bag n came back with 2 bags. dats how much i bought hahaha
Yeah, well, I got a big golden bling 'F' sorta keychain tag thingy that came with the pants haha.
yeah, heard jakarta is good, will go there someday for sure.
wow, didnt know u shop that well hahahaa
Post a Comment