Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bangkok # 05: A LOL random morning and Lego exhibition pics

HelooO! LOL

This is so random it made me "hehe haha" all morning.

So this morning at breakfast, I was sitting beside the table of this Japanese guy in his late 40s or 50s? He was alone and having his breakfast when suddenly, a woman came over to his table and said, "XXX-san, XXX-san!".

Jap guy looekd up and said, "Oh! Hi!" *smile*

Woman said, "Hi XXX-san! I'll join you for breakfast! :)" Then she put down her stack of books and her handphone and went to get breakfast.

When she bent down to put her stuff on the table, was when I noticed her HUMUNGOUS GIGANTOUS BOOBS! I mean it's like the size of those ridiculously huge anime girl boobs ya know?! I think the "drain" was more than 5cm long! And she was wearing this low cut sleeveless sports blouse, her boobs were practically squished and over-flowing over the extremely tight sports blouse. (fyi, she was a little bit chubby).

OMG it was so huge and exposed it got me staring for 5 seconds! >_<. Even Ailing, who came to join me later, looked over for like 3 seconds. wtf wtf wtf.

And the funniest thing is, when she left the table to take food, the Jap guy continued eating, and while he was eating, he was like making weird, "mmM~~ mmMM~~~"ing noises for like 5 minutes! Like very very satisfied like that. wtf wtf wtf!!!! SO EWw >_<.

I dunno if he was "MMmMM"ing at the food or the girl. But I'm SURE it's the later!! HAHAHA~ When she got back, he talked to her like really nicely, his mood was obviously VERY good. Hahaha.. and he bent nearer often when talking to her. HAHAHAa~~~~

-end of random story-


And these are random pics from yesterday,



















My 2 pretties. Left is Sofia from Spain, and right is Gift from Thailand. Her name is actually really long. It's Sukhunthip Wsomethingsomethingsomething. That's why they have nicknames I guess.
Oh, and alot of people have "Gift" as a nickname here. I asked her why, she said because the first alphabet of the Thai language is G. But pronounced in a way that I can't remember. And her brother's nickname is "Golf". lol















I think the left girl's name is Tham, not very sure cos they pronounce a bit differently >_<. Okay, we got the evening of yesterday, so we went to The Emporium mall. Which I so regret to go to. Cos the departmental store was like Parkson but with higher end brands but not much to see. And the outside boutiques were small and many were closed so, if you're into shopping, don't go there. Reminds me of Kuching malls. Small and depressing lol.

But there was an interesting Lego exhibition there:



























































































This is The Emporium made from LEGO!















Cool, looks like a real construction site.
















Till next time. bye~

No comments: