Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My 3 months of holidays officially starts...

TODAY!!!!

muahahahhahahahaha~~~

exhausted~

phew~ lotsa stuff to do.. YEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..


Lemme see, like some people I know do, Imma list out my to do list for the hols:

1.) Catch up on reading.
2.) Exercise at least twice a week (play more badminton, jog or hippiddyhoppy).
3.) Brush up my drawing /colouring skills on paper and on computer

eg:



















my first simple sketch on my tablet pc. :P

4.) Do Christmas and CNY shopping!!! Provided I get the $$$
5.) Hang out more with my girls and bro.
6.) Catch up on movies.
7.) Play XDO!!! (Anyone know how to download season 1???)
8.) Oh, polish driving skills! As I have been driving less by almost 70% this semester compared to the previous semesters. Goodness~
9.) Maybe visit the arcade more too.. HHAHAHA.. wanna catch up on Rock Fever and maintain my Daytona. bahahahahaaaaa
10.) Find a way to earn more money so I can do half the things in my list.

Anyway, even before having time to do anything on the Holiday-to-do list, This week's already fully booked! hahahahahahahhaa~~~

Ok ok~ To every other college/uni goer, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Nighty night~~~

No comments: