Monday, December 8, 2008

Legs are so cramp

YAHOOOO...
The 3 days of pain is finally over!!!
Standing for the entire day and only sleeping for 5 hours is not something you want to do for more than 3 days even if a day earns you more than RM50! (Unless ofcourse, you are desperate.. hehe)

This is the 3rd pc fair I've been working at this year after Jimmy Tech and Pc Image for the last 2 pc fairs. Besides Hotlink, it is my 4th job this year. And to think I only started working solo this year.. swt

I must say I have learnt tons from my jobs this year. =D From computer idiot to beginner. yippie.. feels like such an accomplishment. It's like getting the yellow belt in Taekwondo (which is the one which comes after the white belt >_<.) Now I know more about laptops and hard disks and RAM! yippie.. Laugh all you want~ learning's always gotta start form somewhere. >_<. Learnt about this brand Lenovo too, which I bet still quite a portion of us don't know too much about. Even googled it to prepare for my job this time. hahah! dumb me.. nvm.. I know much more now. ^^
Also learnt more about how to communicate with people and bring yourself about. And best of all, made more cute friends! hehe~

Although this Pc fair is dammmn tiring (just like the previous two), I bet most of us will still go back to work in next year's fair since it pays good and we will totally forget about the pain in 3 months time. XD

See you all again~ muah~

*rubs feet*

Nights!!!

.

No comments: