MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
(ofcourse, to those who are sober from last night, haha. not funny.)
(ofcourse, to those who are sober from last night, haha. not funny.)
Had great fun with Sharon, Angeline and Joan last night! Ate a really big fatty late dinner and headed for Core for the countdown and yeah, Baron Tan's birthday.
However, Core turned out to be pretty boring and rather lame. lol. It's either the DJ, or the lighting, or both! >_<.
Anyhoos, after the countdown, we really got bored and headed to Soho to meet up with some friends, Steph and the gang and Aaron them.
Now THAT's where the fun started! XD Good music, good lights got us dancing the night away ^^
Budden left Soho to Mojo after sometime cos Aaron insisted the music there was better. And he was right. lol~ best thing was, it closed later than Soho.. Haha.
Hadn't had this much fun in a really loooong time. All thanks to great company! ^^ Lotsa luv to the girls. muaha~
Still, I don't think I can take the after party tiredness too often. Lol, I mean, sleeping at freggin' 5am and waking at 3pm the next day can't be good.
That's all for today, going to church soon! hehe~ once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ^^ .
However, Core turned out to be pretty boring and rather lame. lol. It's either the DJ, or the lighting, or both! >_<.
Anyhoos, after the countdown, we really got bored and headed to Soho to meet up with some friends, Steph and the gang and Aaron them.
Now THAT's where the fun started! XD Good music, good lights got us dancing the night away ^^
Budden left Soho to Mojo after sometime cos Aaron insisted the music there was better. And he was right. lol~ best thing was, it closed later than Soho.. Haha.
Hadn't had this much fun in a really loooong time. All thanks to great company! ^^ Lotsa luv to the girls. muaha~
Still, I don't think I can take the after party tiredness too often. Lol, I mean, sleeping at freggin' 5am and waking at 3pm the next day can't be good.
That's all for today, going to church soon! hehe~ once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ^^ .
My big fatty Christmas dinner
Angeline!~ Our driver for the night. haha~
muah~
No comments:
Post a Comment