Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I WANT

Whyyyyy is there so many things to want.............................
WHy is there such a thing as 'choices'................

------------------------------------

I WISH

That I have allowance of RM10,000 every month. (waaaaaaaad? Atleast it's not like in US$ or something)
  1. Then I won't have to worry about my college fees






















  2. Can eat good food everyday























  3. Can go shopping everyday~






















    (HOW I WISHHH)



  4. Can save for the future


















  5. Can finish paying off a NICE car in a few years.

















  6. Can learn a lot of stuff, skills, fun stuff :P

















  7. Can be glamorous, fabulous, rediculousLY wonderous! hahahahahaa~
































































  8. Can pamper myself in every possible way
















  9. Go travelling every year end


























  10. And best of bestest of all, can totally DELETE out the words "financial problems" from my dictionary.


I wanna...
Party like a rock star,
Look like a movie star and
Play like an all-star...


------------------------------------

...And these are just stuff I'll be doing when I'm young.


If I'm 10 times richer when I'm 25...

Imma donate to charity. Maybe adopt kids like Angie.

Keep a Dog, a Cat and a Hamster. (I originally love animals k? Not influenced by that new Disney movie: Bolt although... it really brought out the cuteness in animals *adores*)












Rhino, Bolt and Mittens HAHAHA.. laughed throughout the movie


And start out my own designer brand. Be as famous as Gucci and Gabana. HAHAHA

------------------------------------

>_<. Dun blame me for dreaming.. Never listened to PUSSYCAT DOLLS - When I grow up
mer??? LA LA LA LA

Sigh..

me sings...

If I were a RICH girl
Even just for a day
I’d roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on Chanel and Dior and go
Go shop with the girls
And chase after shoes
I’d kick on what I wanted
And I’d never get confronted for it
Because they’d be the same as me

If I were a RICH guy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man
I’d listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

If I were a RICH girl
I wouldn't show off my car
Tell everyone its standard
So they think
that they could out run me (But they won't.. cos it'll be loaded)
I’d put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that I’d be faithful
He's waiting for me to come home (to come home)

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man
I’d listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted (wanted)
Cause he’s taken you for granted (granted)
And everything you had got destroyed

It’s not at all too late for you to change
Say its just an ambition
Think I'll support you like that
If you thought I would be there for you
You thought right


But you're just a man
You don’t understand (yea you don’t understand)
How it feels to be a girl
Someday you’ll wish you were a better man
You don’t listen to her
You don’t care how it hurts
Until you shattered the one you wanted
Cause you've taken her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
But you're just human…

[ Original song by Beyonce: If I Were a Boy
Edited by: super duper bored till chiak-pa-bo-su-cho Daph ]


OMFG.. siao rite... can't beleived I did something so so so SWT.
As You can see I have been fckin' wu liao/bored... hahaha~


ANYWAY, went window shopping with the girls today.
Fell in love with an ESPRIT bag which is almost RM200.00 only.
Oh I am so getting it!!!

Darn! I'm damn materialistic ain't I?
But aren't we all?

.

2 comments:

X.Y.L.O said...

so free till post such things?? better u help me do my assignments hahaha =P

Unknown said...

Reminded me those cabin crews working for middle east airlines... damn i'm broke too...